Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Fb Signed By Vikings

CS Colts Fan

yeah he played fullback for a play or two but I want one thats gonna lower the boom on an oncoming defender which would free up one of our halfbacks which I think is going to be a commitee type deal for now, I dont see that a high priority at all for the colts, offensive linem defensive line, corner, wide receiver, can flip the first three in any order in my opinion, still need depth at O-Line I think

yeah he played fullback for a play or two but I want one thats gonna lower the boom on an oncoming defender which would free up one of our halfbacks which I think is going to be a commitee type deal for now, I dont see that a high priority at all for the colts, offensive linem defensive line, corner, wide receiver, can flip the first three in any order in my opinion, still need depth at O-Line I think

If that's what you want we could draft Evan Rodriguez from Temple or Emil Igwenagu from Massachusetts or Chad Diehl from Clemson

Guys it was a joke to get some laughs and get you to remember the good old days.

I caught that, just commenting on play :) how many darn squares did we try to jam in that round hole all these years? you guys remember that dude who had the big punisher tat on his arm, that was sweet....wish he was better though. thats last legit fb I can remember.

I caught that, just commenting on play :) how many darn squares did we try to jam in that round hole all these years? you guys remember that dude who had the big punisher tat on his arm, that was sweet....wish he was better though. thats last legit fb I can remember.

Actually I do. Ironic because my gamertag is Punisher

If that's what you want we could draft Evan Rodriguez from Temple or Emil Igwenagu from Massachusetts or Chad Diehl from Clemson

as long as he can block, I havent seen any footage on any of those guys though. we've been a finesse team which obviously has had success given our division titles and such with Manning but I just enjoy seeing a more physical team not as flashy but at least it would keep the other team from getting the ball so much and scoring on us at will

I forget who your talking about? For the Colts? have we ever had a legit fullback in the last 15 years?

well I think that is Coach Pags plan. I for one LOVE IT!! we will have a secret weapon thought. we wont be one dimensional and rely on the run. we have Luck to mix it up. although I dont want him to he can run very well with the ball also.

Ok so now it's official...

Good signing by the Vikings...too bad for us, but I really liked Muffahey or Muffaney or Muhaffey, whatever his name is. He blocked well and had a nice one handed catch. He seems like a good FB going forward.