Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

With the next pick, Episode 3

Dogg63

1 hour ago, richard pallo said:

Dodd:  " He takes a body blow and keeps on going.  He's going to go in the 2nd Rd.  "   A RB?  Fun listening to the comments.  I enjoy all of the episodes.

Yeah, sounds like a RB, huh?

1 hour ago, CheezyColt said:

Not a whole lot on this one. Glimpse into the work from home and Zoom meetings. Surprised they kept it going though. I'm very appreciative of them doing this series.

I can definitely relate to THAT part. :wall:

I can’t help but wonder if there’s security issues with Zoom. My son is a VP for a security firm and told me Zoom has been compromised. 
    Would like to think the Colts IT department is aware of it and have measures in place.

This episode wasnt as insightful, but it did spotlight the great work of the scouts and the time they put in.  The future episodes will be great, because they will be from footage during the draft with calls to the drafted players, conversations before the picks, etc.

13 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Dodd:  " He takes a body blow and keeps on going.  He's going to go in the 2nd Rd.  "   A RB?  Fun listening to the comments.  I enjoy all of the episodes.

I think those two statements may have been edited together.  Could be about two different players.  I’m not positive though.  

19 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Honestly, that could be a RB, , TE, or even a bigger WR.

Archived