Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buckner Highlights

CR91

33 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

One thing I noticed...... LOTS of batted down passes.

A lost art for sure. Not even sure why, if you cant get home, get your hands up.

It's sad as I think back at who I think got their hands up the best on Colts DL.

I came up with Chad Bradztke(so?)

Thats who come to mind for me.

Few things that stuck out to me.

1. Happy this guy is a Colt.

2. Russell Wilson is probably ecstatic he is out of division

3. He is very intelligent

4. He is a great athlete

5. Never gives up on the play

Excited to see our Defense this season.

We should now have a consistent  chance to stop 4th quarter 3rd down plays  and give our offense the ball and a chance if winning close games. We haven’t had that since Freeney and Mathis or at least Mathis. I’m assuming Turay and others will benefit from Buckners presence.

56 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

We should now have a consistent  chance to stop 4th quarter 3rd down plays  and give our offense the ball and a chance if winning close games. We haven’t had that since Freeney and Mathis or at least Mathis. I’m assuming Turay and others will benefit from Buckners presence.

Yep.  How many games did we lose last yr because we couldn't stop the opposing team late in the 4th to get the lead.

Once Turay went down it hurt a lot 

25 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Kevin Call (The Creature), was really tall in his day. They didn't keep 'passes batted down' back then. He was 6'7" 302

Maybe Jon Hand. 

Bradtzke wasn't even here very long, would be interested to see those numbers. For some reason, every season I'm telling at our DL to get their hands up and always think back to Bradtzke.?

34 minutes ago, w87r said:

Maybe Jon Hand. 

Bradtzke wasn't even here very long, would be interested to see those numbers. For some reason, every season I'm telling at our DL to get their hands up and always think back to Bradtzke.?

Wow, Jon Hand brings back memories. 

Archived