Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NorthernColts post combine mock

Can’t find fault with your first 5 picks. Mims has become a person of interest so to speak. Seems to have it all. Wouldn’t it be great to see he and Love growing together? The future would sure look a lot brighter. 

3 hours ago, EastStreet said:

image.thumb.png.285fcec80d2a604e902d9dbb41fe1f9b.png

Your first four picks are solid. Just one issue: the Colts badly need another WR. This may be the best WR draft in modern history. I think you have to take one early. JMO. 

19 hours ago, EastStreet said:

image.thumb.png.285fcec80d2a604e902d9dbb41fe1f9b.png

You’re on the same page with me where Cole Kmet is more valuable for this offense than the 5th or 6th best WR in the draft.

4 letters in first and last name with pick 44, perfect!!! :) 

I expect him to be effective/productive like Gronk in our offense.

16 hours ago, Hoose said:

Your first four picks are solid. Just one issue: the Colts badly need another WR. This may be the best WR draft in modern history. I think you have to take one early. JMO. 

I wouldn't say "badly" at this point, unless you're giving up on TY and Campbell, and don't think they will re-sign Funch. Simply my opinion, but our need at WR is at X. The Z/slot (TY, Campbell, Fountain) group is fine. If they re-sign Funch, I'd still take an X, but plenty of solid Xs will be available mid rounds.

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

You’re on the same page with me where Cole Kmet is more valuable for this offense than the 5th or 6th best WR in the draft.

4 letters in first and last name with pick 44, perfect!!! :) 

I expect him to be effective/productive like Gronk in our offense.

Not going to jinx him with the Gronk comparison lol, but I do believe he'd be very good with a decent QB. He was totally underutilized at ND. The last pick (TE) is more of an H back kind of guy, or big slot. 

16 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Not going to jinx him with the Gronk comparison lol, but I do believe he'd be very good with a decent QB. He was totally underutilized at ND. The last pick (TE) is more of an H back kind of guy, or big slot. 

The last time we had a TE #44, it turned out good (DC). :) 

• Like 1