Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seahawks / Eagles

Gramz

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

well doesn't help that the eagles have lost their starting QB as of right now. that's a pretty big bummer

True.  Such a let down.  The other 3 games were packed full of excitement 

25 minutes ago, Gramz said:

This game doesn't have the excitement of the first 3 playoff games.

I think Seahawks will win.  Who you got?

lol we must have been watching two different bills vs Texan games cause the one i saw was flat out boring both teams looked awful but someone has to win right

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

There was nothing he did that was just a case of bad luck. I feel for him.

I know he didn’t bring any of it on himself, just pointing out how prone he is to injury. I know he has been extremely eager to prove himself in the playoffs, just never seems to pan out for him from start to finish

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Russ just ended their season, well not yet but close. Philly did good this season by winning their division because they had a ton of injuries.

Lol I surprised they even thought they had a shot.. at one point I thought this matchup was gonna be an 8-8 team hosting a 13-3 team lol. Eagles Superbowl was two weeks ago

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol I surprised they even thought they had a shot.. at one point I thought this matchup was gonna be an 8-8 team hosting a 13-3 team lol. Eagles Superbowl was two weeks ago

I always make friendly bets with a friend of mine at work, like 20 dollars or lunch haha . He got me on the Ohio St/Clemson game. I had Ohio, I have Seattle in this one.

15 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Yep we could have drafted him over Campbell at 59.

Of all the recent draft blunders I'm upset about is the fact that La'el Collins went UNDRAFTED and signed with the cowboys. Colts SHOULD have taken a risk on him, would have been solid for us. Sure it was a risk people weren't sure because of the pending/potential legal issues surrounding him but man that paid off for the Cowboys.

Geeze Eagles, you didn't even come up with a good play after the 2 minute warning. Seahawks will win this game for sure. I don't see the eagles stopping them on a 3 and out soon enough to get the ball back with a chance. 

Gotta say though, at least ALL 4 games this wildcard weekend were extremely competitive and FUN to watch! ..... and of course the best thing obviously is the Pats losing :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1