Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans at Patriots.

The Old Crow

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

The best thing about Tennessee winning today is that the rest of the entire playoffs will be so much more enjoyable knowing the Pats won’t be in the Super Bowl yay! 

At least we have new blood now. 

Tannehill will play 16 games next season so titans are going to be even tougher. It’s going to be awhile for the colts have a chance at the division again.

Ding dong, the witch is dead, I can watch the SB now without the Patriots in it.

Brady would actually flourish with the Chargers WRs better than Rivers, something they couldn’t give him on the outside in NE.

Now I want Belichick to show the world again he can win without Brady, hmmm...maybe not :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, buffalo34 said:

Also, I don't really have any skin in the game at this point. Only team I KINDA don't want to win is the 49ers, mostly because I will never as long as I live forgive Kyle Shanahan for his Super Bowl 51 playcalling.

I was kinda pulling for the Bills.

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Also, I don't really have any skin in the game at this point. Only team I KINDA don't want to win is the 49ers, mostly because I will never as long as I live forgive Kyle Shanahan for his Super Bowl 51 playcalling.

That means the 49ers are winning the SB, LOL :) 

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Ding dong, the witch is dead, I can watch the SB now without the Patriots in it.

Brady would actually flourish with the Chargers WRs better than Rivers, something they couldn’t give him on the outside in NE.

Now I want Belichick to show the world again he can win without Brady, hmmm...maybe not :) 

Now if Seattle loses, all will be well in the universe.

13 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

At least we have new blood now. 

Tannehill will play 16 games next season so titans are going to be even tougher. It’s going to be awhile for the colts have a chance at the division again.

Seriously why is everyone worried about Ryan Tannehill?

Yea he played well down the stretch but is and always will be inconsistent. 

He played like garbage this game but Titans won because Henry 

• Like 1