Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans at Patriots.

The Old Crow

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

BB could be in trouble. He says I am stopping the pass but by doing that he is allowing Henry to run wild. I thought he would try and stop Henry first. This is why Titans are dangerous. You can’t stop just one thing.

Yes I am totally confused why his focus wasn’t on how to stop Henry first, that is the biggest threat the Titans have IMO. I know Bill hasn’t been good at scheming to stop the run all season, but this was his time to step it up especially given the importance of this matchup. Could be what costs the Pats this game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

Yes I am totally confused why his focus wasn’t on how to stop Henry first, that is the biggest threat the Titans have IMO. I know Bill hasn’t been good at scheming to stop the run all season, but this was his time to step it up especially given the importance of this matchup. Could be what costs the Pats this game.

Titans will beat you with the pass if he stops Henry. He is in a no win situation. Titans are probably one of the most balanced teams in the league. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Titans will beat you with the pass if he stops Henry. He is in a no win situation. Titans are probably one of the most balanced teams in the league. 

This is what we thought last year until the Charger got destoryed 30 something to 7...

Titans have looked like dookie when throwing.. that scares me. Hopefully Henry doesn't get bottled up and continues to wear them the heck down.

• Like 1