Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans at Patriots.

The Old Crow

23 minutes ago, HOZER said:

He is officially a free agent.

I don’t think he is.   He can’t sign with another team until free agency in mid-March.   But the Pats can sign him up until then. 

I may be off in some of the details, but as to the general point that he’s now officially a free agent,  I don’t believe that is true. 

20 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don’t think he is.   He can’t sign with another team until free agency in mid-March.   But the Pats can sign him up until then. 

I may be off in some of the details, but as to the general point that he’s now officially a free agent,  I don’t believe that is true. 

My bad, he is set to be a free agent, they cannot tag him and the final 2 years of contract are void in March.

• Thanks 2

1st off I want to say, THANK YOU TITANS! Now the rest of the playoffs can really be enjoyable to watch. I loved watching the Pats lose because it rarely happens. This years SB will be fun to watch.

On a side note I see some on here and on other threads praising Tannehill. Why? He was 8-15 72 Yards 1TD/1INT, If JB had done that he would be ripped to shreds and people would say we won in spite of him. Henry won this game almost by himself along with the Titans D. Tannehill had worse than a JB game lmao 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

On a side note I see some on here and on other threads praising Tannehill. Why? He was 8-15 72 Yards 1TD/1INT, If JB had done that he would be ripped to shreds and people would say we won in spite of him. Henry won this game almost by himself along with the Titans D. Tannehill had worse than a JB game lmao 

The hate would be very strong. I'm interested to hear why these same posters had no problem with Tannehill's meager  numbers. 

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The hate would be very strong. I'm interested to hear why these same posters had no problem with Tannehill's meager  numbers. 

So all of a sudden disgruntled Colts fans of JB are Praising Tannehill? 

Dear God! 

:facepalm:

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

1st off I want to say, THANK YOU TITANS! Now the rest of the playoffs can really be enjoyable to watch. I loved watching the Pats lose because it rarely happens. This years SB will be fun to watch.

Tannehill is a bum. Hilarious Tennessee decided to keep him as their QB going forward. This will help the Colts in the near future.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I must have missed the Tannehill posts.  I didn't catch anyone praising him, but.....

Henry was a monster last night, and the Titans D was great.  

Brady had zero td and that pick 6!.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gramz said:

I must have missed the Tannehill posts.  I didn't catch anyone praising him, but.....

Henry was a monster last night, and the Titans D was great.  

Brady had zero td and that pick 6!.

There was someone who wrote that he/she wished the Colts had Tannehill. It may not have been on this thread.