Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baker Mayfield gets into it with reporters and walks off

Restinpeacesweetchloe

15 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Although he didn’t handle it well this is a reporter that has gotten in it with him before. He needs to mature and start handling situations better. 

How badly has his development been impeded by having two of the most incompetent HC in the NFL? Imagine if he had fallen and he was sitting behind a Brady or Brees? He needed time to mature and learn he got Cleveland the QB killer of the NFL.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JimJaime said:

He’s a kid! He is frustrated the d and has had 2 of the worst NFL HC in the HISTORY of the NFL. Add in he just got schooled by BB Defense and well he is aggravated. I also hate clips like this because you know they are edited make him look bad.  

Imagine him with Reich. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

Imagine him with Reich. 

He has been like this since college. I don’t think it matters who his coach is. At this point it is who he is.  This is why this organization likes character. Things aren’t always going to go your way. It’s how you behave in times of adversity. Baker has failed.

20 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

He has been like this since college. I don’t think it matters who his coach is. At this point it is who he is.  This is why this organization likes character. Things aren’t always going to go your way. It’s how you behave in times of adversity. Baker has failed.

He is a loser.

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

I'm talking about his play on the field.

He would still be a jerk.

2 hours ago, Introspect said:

What does OBJ have to do with BAKER acting like the south side of a mule going north? I guess BAKER is not responsible for his own professionalism.... HMMMM

Direct answer to chloe posting above that Baker should be the teams leader.... Baker isn't gonna lead guys like OBJ, if a super bowl winning QB couldn't, a 2nd year average at best QB so far ain't gonna.  That's what my post had to do with.

7 hours ago, Shafty138 said:

Neither one changes a person.  They both just show the true qualities of the person in somewhat different, but similar, ways.  They don't change them though, just like money.

So you are saying both locker rooms are the same after a game???!!!

7 hours ago, King Colt said:

So you are saying both locker rooms are the same after a game???!!!

No, they're saying different sides of the person will come out depending on a win or a loss.  One locker room will be happy, the other won't.

Being happy because of a win doesn't change who a person is, just their mood.

Baker obviously wasn't happy after a loss, and was in a bad mood during his press conference.

12 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Ya if he had fallen and got drafted by the Pats he be a good little boy waiting his turn behind Brady. Why? Because he is behind Tom “freaking” Brady.. only Brees and Rogers be able reign Bakers ego in as much as Brady and BB..  the right team does make a difference and since Cleveland has destroyed EVERY QB that plays for them I’m going out a lot blame there lol.

On 10/30/2019 at 2:14 PM, Introspect said:

To quote Baker, "When I woke up this morning, I was feeling pretty dangerous. ... Just woke up feelin' real dangerous."

He is in danger of falling into the Ryan Leaf road to ruin... This guy is a backup in 2 more years

:lol:

I bet out of the  league in 3 yearss.  He hasn't got the makeup to b a back up.  It's all bout him

Ya’ll are overselling this big time. It’s almost like this place is an internet message board where that type of thing is common, even when there’s plenty to work with if you want to rip the guy. That INT’d toss is a bigger distaster than the buttfumble, and second only to the Jim Marshall run. The first Brown to be gone in 3 years will be Freddie Kitchens. 

12 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

It’s almost like this place is an internet message board where that type of thing is common

This is obviously the best message board on the internet.

Take you for example:  You're a Favre/Packers fan, yet you're a contributing member of a Colts forum, who has averaged 2 posts per day for the last 5 years.

How many other teams' message boards do you post on twice a day?

3 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Sarcasm hurts me and makes me defensive. 

Mad about the Redskins thread I presume.

I’d be mad too. They lost a game in the most bizarre turn of events I think I’ve ever seen. They dominated the line of scrimmage, had the most rushing yards, sacked Brady a few times and forced him to do his spike throwaway thing several times. Even with the turnovers they should have won that game going by the stats. Of course the turnovers came 3 plays in a row and 1 of them was an alltime screw up. 

1 hour ago, BloodyChamp said:

Mad about the Redskins thread I presume.

I’d be mad too. They lost a game in the most bizarre turn of events I think I’ve ever seen. They dominated the line of scrimmage, had the most rushing yards, sacked Brady a few times and forced him to do his spike throwaway thing several times. Even with the turnovers they should have won that game going by the stats. Of course the turnovers came 3 plays in a row and 1 of them was an alltime screw up. 

You presume wrong.  haha

And what's with the personal attack?  I was just making a comment about this forum being awesome.  You wouldn't be a part of this community and posting on here twice a day if you thought otherwise.  :scratch:

I didn't even watch the Browns-Pats game, so my comment had nothing to with Baker and everyones' reaction, just your comment about our forum.  :thmup:

1 hour ago, BloodyChamp said:

I can see right through every :thmup:  :scratch: and haha you make though  :thmup:

I'm not sure what there is to "see right through"...  I use emojis to try and convey tone so people don't take what I say the wrong way.

People read stuff in their head in a different way than it's meant to come across sometimes.

Like your first post in this thread:

22 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

Ya’ll are overselling this big time. It’s almost like this place is an internet message board where that type of thing is common, even when there’s plenty to work with if you want to rip the guy. That INT’d toss is a bigger distaster than the buttfumble, and second only to the Jim Marshall run. The first Brown to be gone in 3 years will be Freddie Kitchens. 

It's hard to tell if you're just joking around or being a jerk.  :dunno:  Emojis help people understand they way you're saying it, not just what you're saying.  :thmup:

22 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

They also give away any when somebody is getting mad, trolling, in desperate need of cheap dramatic effect etc especially when they are used in overkill numbers. Then there is the whole running back to respond to the same post again which ah skip it...

Why are you here?  You bring nothing of substance.    

49 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

You know what they say when you assume (or pre-sume)...  :lol:

No I don’t. Why don’t you explain it? (See how you can somehow see through my automated response and figure out how I know exactly what you mean, the same way I saw right through yours and figured it out...assumed if you will).

3 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

No I don’t. Why don’t you explain it? (See how you can somehow see through my automated response and figure out how I know exactly what you mean, the same way I saw right through yours and figured it out...assumed if you will).

Did you see how I put the laughing emoji at the end of my statement?  That shows that I was JOKING.

Again, I can't tell from your post if you're trying to be funny or being a jerk...  :scratch:

Automated?

i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-i