Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LOL Reggie Wayne

Valpo2004

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I did too, it is funny how some things just make people upset over nothing. 

They are grouchy because they had hoped the draft would go worse so they'd have more to complain about.

It actually could be very good news on our picks.

4 hours ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

if you didnt like reggie speech i hate to think what you thought of mcafee

I didn't like Reggie at all.

I found Pat much funnier and more charming.    It went too long,  but it was less insulting and more clever.

5 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

They are grouchy because they had hoped the draft would go worse so they'd have more to complain about.

It actually could be very good news on our picks.

Seriously?     Could you be more insulting?     Doubt it.

I didn't like Reggie at all.    But I thought Pat was funny.

You think I hoped the draft was good worse so I'd have something to complain about?

Seriously?      Really?

You're a really smart guy and a really good poster,  but this?

Let's see if you can walk this back......?     Hmmmm........?

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Seriously?     Could you be more insulting?     Doubt it.

I didn't like Reggie at all.    But I thought Pat was funny.

You think I hoped the draft was good worse so I'd have something to complain about?

Seriously?      Really?

You're a really smart guy and a really good poster,  but this?

Let's see if you can walk this back......?     Hmmmm........?

Case officially rested

Reggie is my favorite., but I didnt like it. I've never been a fan of trash talk. Of course, when I played Woody Hayes was still coaching. Spiking the ball was illegal, and so were sack dances, and celebrations of all kinds. Just line up and smash your guy...

I assume it's a generational thing.

• Like 1

I love good comedy. Donn Knots and Carol Burnett said that good comedy is a product of timing, and the audience.  31 laid back smiling teams, and the Colts picked Pat to present an unending loud rant with no point. I found it embarrassing that the organization presented itself this way. 

4 minutes ago, jimmy g said:

I love good comedy. Donn Knots and Carol Burnett said that good comedy is a product of timing, and the audience.  31 laid back smiling teams, and the Colts picked Pat to present an unending loud rant with no point. I found it embarrassing that the organization presented itself this way. 

Nah, it's all in fun. I find what Jalen Ramsey said about Luck much more offensive and just dumb when he called Luck overrated and said he wasn't that good. What Reggie and Pat did was fun ribbing IMO. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nah, it's all in fun. I find what Jalen Ramsey said about Luck much more offensive and just dumb when he called Luck overrated and said he wasn't that good. What Reggie and Pat did was fun ribbing IMO. 

Ramsey was pretty much "white players bad, black players  good" lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimmy g said:

So you’re saying you weren’t part of the comedy’s intended audience?

• Like 1

Actually what Reggie and Pat did is no different than what Peyton did at the ESPY's when he was roasting players from different sports. Everyone thought that was funny and had no problem with that. If Tom Brady roasted us by saying something like, we are 5-0 against you in the Luck era (try beating us for once), I would have 0 problem with it. It is just true, I would laugh it off.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

if you didnt like reggie speech i hate to think what you thought of mcafee

McAfee was so funny. Great stuff. The fans on the Daily Norseman (Vikings site) loved it. I did too. I don't see why a Colts fan would have a problem with that.

(I did not see what Reggie said.)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jimmy g said:

He is an acquired taste that I'll never have. But I dont find Saturday Nite Live, The Simpson's, or Famiiy Guy funny either.

I don't find those funny either. I guess I have not heard enough of Pat McAfee's stuff. 

• Like 1

I found both funny, especially McAfee. There was no malice in it, nobody was injured, just a good little bit of raillery. Some folk get upset too easily about nothing these days. If that had been a Titans player doing that to us, I would still have found it funny. Life’s too short to get upset at little things such as this.

• Like 1