Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tuesday injury report

CR91

4 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

You know they won’t let T.Y. beat them this time.  That should open up the run and the short passes to Hines.  

Yeah, my new breakdown that'll be posted tonight or tomorrow says something similar.  I expect them to play T.Y. like we'll Play Hopkins. Over and under and make them use someone else to win with. Problem is, We have Ebron, and Inman..not to mention the other guys have stepped up lately for us.  Their #2, #3, is on IR and #4 Coutee has been out for a month with a hamstring.

8 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

You know they won’t let T.Y. beat them this time.  That should open up the run and the short passes to Hines.  

Joesph has never been able to cover hilton. His ankle might give him trouble though.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Yeah Ebron is going to be huge.  Ebron was such a steal for us to get him. Plus we need more TD celebrations.lol

It will be interesting to see how well Mack runs.

That was certainly a thing the Colts have been lacking in. Glad Ebron is picking up the slack :) 

2 hours ago, CR91 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/01/colts-injury-list-includes-t-y-hilton-four-other-receivers/

Keep in mind its just a walkthrough, however the good news is Kelly was limited. Geathers still out though

I’m not sure how it can be considered good news if he is limited in a walkthrough. If he can’t full go in a walk through, I’m not planning on him being full go with pads let alone in a game. Hope your read on its better than mine. 

10 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

I’m not sure how it can be considered good news if he is limited in a walkthrough. If he can’t full go in a walk through, I’m not planning on him being full go with pads let alone in a game. Hope your read on its better than mine. 

Its also just tuesday. Wait and see Wednesday and thursday practice

1 hour ago, Lawrence Owen said:

Yeah, my new breakdown that'll be posted tonight or tomorrow says something similar.  I expect them to play T.Y. like we'll Play Hopkins. Over and under and make them use someone else to win with. Problem is, We have Ebron, and Inman..not to mention the other guys have stepped up lately for us.  Their #2, #3, is on IR and #4 Coutee has been out for a month with a hamstring.

Coutee will most likely play. He's practiced with no limitations according to the local news here in Houston.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

Well. hopefully, he's getting better every day. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jdubu said:

Because it's a walkthrough, they can only "estimate" a player's readiness.  The fact that he was able to be estimated as a LP is a very encouraging sign.

5 hours ago, krunk said:

Coutee will most likely play. He's practiced with no limitations according to the local news here in Houston.

He's coming off a very long layoff with a hamstring.  The Texans only had a walkthrough as well.

I'll be curious to see how he does once the "real" practices hit.  O'Brien seems very cautious with his outlook.

One thing I hope happens is that if it's obvious TY is not getting separation from Joseph early on (due to his ankle), that we move on from it and go with plan B fairly quickly.  The margin for error in this game will be minuscule.  If you look at how few play-action opportunities you truly get in a game, every one of them is precious. The run-pass balance is critical and since Houston does lock down the run game very well you get even fewer.  And lastly, TY can be a shorter yardage guy too and get us some 3rd down conversions and also be a decoy in those situations as well.