Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts have given us fans all we could ask for

love the shoe

Lets face it after the one and five start if anyone would have told us we would have a shot at the playoffs we all would  have laughed , all I am saying is win or lose all you can ask for as a fan is a chance at the playoffs which we have , Win or lose I am so excited about this team , way ahead of schedule . I think we stop the run and make the qb have to beat us . I really would love to see us make it in , what a year it would be even if we lose in the playoffs , been a fan since the 60s and all I can say is bright things are ahead , I am just hoping we can get Kelly back and Eric also so we can at least play the game with our best win or lose . ok Frank just do what we been doing and all will be well GO COLTS

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've enjoyed the season tremendously, however I can't put the cherry on top for the season until we beat the Titans on Sunday and I know the playoffs are delivered for real! That's my mentality because I said we'd be in this spot ever since the offseason. 10-6 or 11-5 is what I said with a healthy Luck.

• Like 1

Well put by the poster. I predicted a 6-10 season.

So, even if the Colts lay an egg against the Titans on Sunday, the season has been a huge success IMO.

It also, reinforces that Luck is an elite QB, Ballard's plan is working, Reich and his staff are very good.

The future looks bright!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

Well put by the poster. I predicted a 6-10 season.

So, even if the Colts lay an egg against the Titans on Sunday, the season has been a huge success IMO.

It also, reinforces that Luck is an elite QB, Ballard's plan is working, Reich and his staff are very good.

The future looks bright!

I also saw 6 wins.  I wasn't sure how good Luck would be and I just looked at this defense and thought "not ready yet".  When we started 1-5 I felt that was close to how I saw them starting.  Then it all turned around and that really surprised me.  Next year I will no doubt raise my expectations.

• Like 2