Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

SNF

Chrisaaron1023

Just now, 18to87 said:

Hate to say something nice about the Pats, but that pass play by Edelman was awesome. It bothers me that no one can see that around 30% of Brady's greatness is from the play calling/coaching. Even Tom knows it. 

Edelman basically did what Brady does.. lol throw short and watch the magic. It's all coaching..

• Thanks 1

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Pats are getting home field. They won't lose again this season. KC HAS to be perfect.. this year is going to make it what 10 afccg:s??

And who's going to beat them? Jags have fallen off a cliff. Pittsburgh and Baltimore have real issues. They'll probably get the 8-8 6-seeded Wild Card team in the Divisional Round.

I didn't watch SNF game. Why watch when you know the outcome will not be to my liking.

I kinda think not only will the chiefs slip up and not host the afccg, but wont even make it that far. I wouldn't be surprised if the chargers are this season's 'patsy' to go to Gillette and of course lose. I'm sure Kraft would prefer playing chargers rather than chiefs. That way that's less work for the officials.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Pats are getting home field. They won't lose again this season. KC HAS to be perfect.. this year is going to make it what 10 afccg:s??

KC has to play the Rams in Mexico City... Something's telling me we're going to see the Pats in the SB... :(

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

There wasn't even a discussion. Just nope 15..

The penalty was fine! Anyone who has ever played sports has ALWAYS been told never to retaliate as your the one gets caught.   Now why they kicked him out is baffling to me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

The penalty was fine! Anyone who has ever played sports has ALWAYS been told never to retaliate as your the one gets caught.   Now why they kicked him out is baffling to me.

Yeah, he was an *. lol. But yeah the ejection was a little off. If it was a fist, by all means. But he slapped him. hahah honestly they both looked like little kids on that play! The lineman turned so quick to tattle to the ref :funny:.

But i was talking about the roughing the kicker call. You know how on those, they'll huddle around and talk about it with the other refs. Nope, that call was straight roughing

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

That running into the kicker called as a 15 yard penalty is what peeved me, that was definitely a home call. The ejection was a questionable call but was more understandable than the 15 yard penalty on a 4th & 21, IMO.

Here is what peeves me - thinking that it was a "home call."

Bad call?  Probably but thinking there was more to it than that is nonsense to me.  The fact it benefited the home team does not make it home call.

You know who is to blame on that?  The guy who ran into or roughed the punter.  It was bad play by him.  The contact was forcible enough to at least make the official consider roughing.  It was a basic lack of situational awareness.

16 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

Here is what peeves me - thinking that it was a "home call."

Bad call?  Probably but thinking there was more to it than that is nonsense to me.  The fact it benefited the home team does not make it home call.

You know who is to blame on that?  The guy who ran into or roughed the punter.  It was bad play by him.  The contact was forcible enough to at least make the official consider roughing.  It was a basic lack of situational awareness.

They huddled for the ejection but no huddling for this one, it was not nearly blatant enough like the slap to the helmet that it warranted a discussion for running into the kicker vs roughing the kicker. Just by virtue of the motion of any punter, any contact can easily be embellished, that is why a discussion is typically warranted. You can agree to disagree, that is fine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Yeah, he was an *. lol. But yeah the ejection was a little off. If it was a fist, by all means. But he slapped him. hahah honestly they both looked like little kids on that play! The lineman turned so quick to tattle to the ref :funny:.

But i was talking about the roughing the kicker call. You know how on those, they'll huddle around and talk about it with the other refs. Nope, that call was straight roughing

Ya I was expecting the 5 yard penalty. Watching it live it did LOOK like roughing the kicker. (Running into his plant leg) but in slow motion you can tell it wasn’t. The refs don’t have slo mo lol.But that call didn’t really change much..the turning point for the game was the fumble.

• Like 1