Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dear Josh McDaniels,

shakedownstreet

12 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

I understand your sentiments, However just a week or two ago, many of your fans were bashing Colts HC Frank Reich and his play calling. kanye shrug. I thought FR as a play caller has been very good minus certain goal line situations and maybe not always the best idea of going for it on 4th down (see Houston game), and or going for 2 pts when the Field goal allows for better situations later on in the game. 

"Many" is a stretch.  Try a couple.

And "many" of us could tell you who they probably were.

12 hours ago, Jdubu said:

Yeah, I didn’t like when Pagano followed up a run play after Gore would run for 12 yards or more only to see it gain 1 or 2 yards if that. Much in the same way I don’t like these calls now to get a long run and then rush everyone back to the line hoping to either catch them tired or out of place but it seems to never produce a large second run. I could see it if we are trying to get the 12 men on the field penalties but we seem more gassed then they do with that hurry up attempt. Maybe we need to have a hurry up and bounce it outside attempt idk. 

After what has transpired over the last couple of weeks I just can't agree with your comment. The numbers do not support your statement.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, shastamasta said:

In hindsight, I don't think McDaniels was ever coming here. They set up Ballard big time. So screw that guy.

But to be fair...we have no idea how how the offense would have been...especially since Luck seems to be back. And McDaniels might have had some input on the personnel as well...which might have led to upgrades at WR (or better production).

And while I hate NE...they seem to be doing just fine...and probably would have hung 50 on the Colts if not for some fluke INTs. And it's not like they haven't had their own share of challenges (Gronk being a shell of himself...Edelman suspension...Michel injury).

Things typcially have a way or working themselves out though...and the Colts ended up just fine. Should merely be a footnote in the history of this team.

When this McDaniels stuff happened I said Kraft had a huge hand in what went down.

McDaniels may have intended to take the Colt job and it was rumored that New England's FO hadn't offered anything to McDaniels. IMO all of a sudden Kraft by coming off some huge money played McDaniels like a fiddle just to be vindictive to the Colts. I don't believe for one minute McDaniels future past Belichick was not discussed as reported. It is no secret that Kraft has a hate aimed at the Colts. After all he blames them for his team losing two draft picks and having to pay a huge fine and then his QB ends up with a 4 game suspension. All because of a phone call from someone with a 317 area code.

McDaniels is NFL Lane Kiffin. He's Bill and Tom's OC just like Lane was Nick and whatever 3 top recruits' were playing at QB at the time at Alabama. He useless doing anything else but the 1 job anybody could do. Be glad he's not a Colt regardless of any short term drawbacks.

20 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

Dear Josh, I look forward to when BB retires and you become the head coach. You are a failure without BB and I look forward to our team stomping your team every year. You are not a man of your word, you are a manipulator and you have no class at all. Karma is pointing right at you.  

He will be interviewed and the front runner, but I don’t think he is a lock for the position.  Why can I see BB hanging around till his son Sean Is D coordinator for 2 years and he tells Kraft “my son is strong in the Patriot way he should take over for me” lmao  

On 10/31/2018 at 11:27 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hope we play the Patriots again next season and it's here in Indy. Next year could very well be the year we finally beat them with Luck at QB.

Not unless it's pre or post season. Or the much less likely scenario that both teams finish in the same place in their respective divisions

They are coming here in 2021. Anything else would just be happenstance

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

Not unless it's pre or post season. Or the much less like scenario that both teams finish in the same place in their respective divisions

Yeah I thought so. We have to win our Division in order to play them I think, they will win theirs.

On 11/2/2018 at 2:17 PM, shakedownstreet said:

Not unless it's pre or post season. Or the much less likely scenario that both teams finish in the same place in their respective divisions

And if we play them in 2021 with Bill and Tom still in the league.. so help me God