Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marlon Mack

Tombstone

Mack looked good in his limited stint. He makes defenders look like they are in quicksand when he gets in space. Hines showed nothing in this game. It is a little discouraging that Wilkins did not play until late in the 4th qrtr.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Qcolts said:

Mack looked good in his limited stint. He makes defenders look like they are in quicksand when he gets in space. Hines showed nothing in this game. It is a little discouraging that Wilkins did not play until late in the 4th qrtr.

After his performance tonight, he’s definitely playing earlier next game. Kid falls forward on every tackle 

Not sure why Turbin got so much work. He’s supposed. Push him down the depth chart. Taking valuable reps from the young guys. Don’t reward players for getting suspended. He should’ve been in the Wilkins role. Mop up duty

• Like 4

I liked Mack and what I saw from Turbin.  It could be the Seahawks d not being what it was or playing vanilla but I really noticed an upgrade with the starting line when it came to running and screen plays.  However if AC is hurt the Colts have nothing at left tackle.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TKnight24 said:

After his performance tonight, he’s definitely playing earlier next game. Kid falls forward on every tackle 

Not sure why Turbin got so much work. He’s supposed. Push him down the depth chart. Taking valuable reps from the young guys. Don’t reward players for getting suspended. He should’ve been in the Wilkins role. Mop up duty

Re: Turbin - how about this, less pessimistic point of view. Maybe they wanted him in to get reps because they know he will be down once the season roles around?  And how many reps did Turbin take away from the other backs?  If any not enough to make a difference. Lastly the absolute last thing they were doing is “rewarding players who get suspended.”  That is an odd thing to say and certainly not what they were doing.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Qcolts said:

What happened to RB Wilkins? Did he get hurt? I liked the runs from Turbin and Michael as well.