Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

After TY.

Dark Superman

if you keep the QB protected he will throw people open we have RB's that will be active in the passing game and TE's that will be huge if we can keep a clean pocket for Luck. There are a ton of WR's and RB's in this draft. Couple that with a ton of cap we will get our pick at a lot of good players after the draft as well. (TrenchWork)

6 minutes ago, DarkSuperman said:

Man, I really was hoping to add some WR talent to this team and give TY someone who can compliment him. I see Chester Rogers and Ryan Grant as slot receivers. If TY goes down, things are going to be very bad for our passing game.

I really thought that when Ballard let Moncrief and Melvin walk, he was thinking 2nd and 3rd round replacements.

Not complaining, just surprised.

1 hour ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

We've also got Jack Doyle and Eric Ebron to help in the passing game

Nope it’s freaking over! Our season is over says the armchair GM’s! Burn the house down, back to the drawing board ..... that ship has sailed! 

Did i I miss a saying?!

2 hours ago, DarkSuperman said:

Man, I really was hoping to add some WR talent to this team and give TY someone who can compliment him. I see Chester Rogers and Ryan Grant as slot receivers. If TY goes down, things are going to be very bad for our passing game.

Since you're aware of Lucks' history of success throwing to TEs, you shouldn't be too worried about our WRs.

With 2-TE packages featuring TY taking the top off the defense, and Doyle and Ebron WORKING the middle, Luck should have an easy transition back into his normal self.

:thmup:

Makes you wonder how the heck Moncrief didn't reach his potential in Indy. He seemed like a good fit next to Hilton, just to inconsistent and injury prone.

I'm not too worried about it because Chester Rogers has shown some potential. I don't know about Ryan Grant but I'm confident in Luck making his WRs better. It would be sick if we got St. Brown tho.

• Thanks 1