Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jeremy Hill

I'd like a RB in free agency and another in the draft.

Hill is very much on my radar along with a number of other backs.

Superman has found a guy on the NYG... a bigger back with a strange name that's also on my radar.

Then, I hope we use our 4th round pick on another back.   Along with Turbin and Jones and then we'd have a nice stable of backs to work with...

35 minutes ago, The Peytonator said:

If he’s cheap I’d be willing to let him fight for a roster spot. He hasn’t been good since his rookie year but at least he’s young. Maybe Cinci just wasn’t a good fit for him. 

I honestly think he get too much flack and the Cincy OL doesn't get enough. They were awful this year. Look at Hills 2014-2015 season when they had a semi-decent OL (1,124 yards/9 TDs). He had a slightly worse 15-16 season but still put up 11tds and 800 yards in a crowded backfield. I believe in 16' he had some lingering injury issues but still put up 840 yards and 9 TDs. Cincy just gave up on him this year and the OL was really not a help

58 minutes ago, RealityIsLuck said:

I honestly think he get too much flack and the Cincy OL doesn't get enough. They were awful this year. Look at Hills 2014-2015 season when they had a semi-decent OL (1,124 yards/9 TDs). He had a slightly worse 15-16 season but still put up 11tds and 800 yards in a crowded backfield. I believe in 16' he had some lingering injury issues but still put up 840 yards and 9 TDs. Cincy just gave up on him this year and the OL was really not a help

Plus he deals with the Andy and Marvin Lewis. If he came to the Colts it could be different.

1 hour ago, RealityIsLuck said:

Maybe this is semantics...    but...

I'm not sure about giving up on Hill..  I think Cincy feels fully invested on Joe Mixon...

With Bernardi as the change of pace guy...   feels like Hill is just the odd man out and needs a change of scenery..

14 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I'd like a RB in free agency and another in the draft.

Hill is very much on my radar along with a number of other backs.

Superman has found a guy on the NYG... a bigger back with a strange name that's also on my radar.

Then, I hope we use our 4th round pick on another back.   Along with Turbin and Jones and then we'd have a nice stable of backs to work with...

Orleans Darkwa?

12 hours ago, Trueman said:

He offers some size that we typically don't have a RB..

I dunno , like Martin , I'd be tempted to do a 1 year prove it deal .

Same here. But only if it's cheap. Not his biggest fan but we need some RBs back there. Softest big back in the league, only runs hard when he's in the red zone.