Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

#FeedMoncrief

Dark Superman

1 hour ago, TdungyW/12 said:

Don’t forget how good he was with a QB .... bring him back on a 1 year stay healthy/Prove it contract. 

I would agree with this

we have Chester that I think will be better this year. so with ty crief and chester I think we have our wr (for this year at least)

I think we should also give Gore one more year (so don't worry about wr and rb's this year)

FA's and Draft should be on

1st OL

2nd ILB

3rd ER

now this does NOT mean that our 1st draft pick should be OL maybe should be chubb but if FA we need to fix the OL

I think Moncrief runs routes just fine, its the development of alligator arms since his injury precludes a QB to throw to him unless/until the defender falls down 5 yards previous to releasing the ball.......you have to feed moncrief his tiny little alligator arms can't feed himself.....

51 minutes ago, crunked said:

I think Moncrief runs routes just fine, its the development of alligator arms since his injury precludes a QB to throw to him unless/until the defender falls down 5 yards previous to releasing the ball.......you have to feed moncrief his tiny little alligator arms can't feed himself.....

I loved 2014-15 Donte Moncrief.  He fought for balls and won one-on-one battles. 

When I think of 2017 Moncrief I don't see much to believe in; I think of all the alligator arms, the dropped pass in the endzone against Tenn, the "lost in the lights" pass against Arizona, him wearing a t-shirt of himself, his "getting paid" ATM dance in the end zone, and a solid training camp which ended with an injury he never seemed to rebound from.  I see a guy who knew somebody was going to pay him after the season, so why work hard or risk getting hurt?

Donte Moncrief has the size but doesn't seem like a Chris Ballard kind of guy, or a Josh McDaniels kind of receiver (tough, precise, dependable).  They want hard workers and winners.  I'll be very surprised if he gets his big payday here.

On 1/24/2018 at 11:49 PM, Fat Clemenza said:

I loved 2014-15 Donte Moncrief.  He fought for balls and won one-on-one battles. 

When I think of 2017 Moncrief I don't see much to believe in; I think of all the alligator arms, the dropped pass in the endzone against Tenn, the "lost in the lights" pass against Arizona, him wearing a t-shirt of himself, his "getting paid" ATM dance in the end zone, and a solid training camp which ended with an injury he never seemed to rebound from.  I see a guy who knew somebody was going to pay him after the season, so why work hard or risk getting hurt?

Donte Moncrief has the size but doesn't seem like a Chris Ballard kind of guy, or a Josh McDaniels kind of receiver (tough, precise, dependable).  They want hard workers and winners.  I'll be very surprised if he gets his big payday here.

I can't see any team giving him a big payday with a past ridiculed with injuries and inconsistent play.