LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Broncos Thursday Night Football Game Thread

1 minute ago, PeterBowman said:

That would be Quenton Nelson

He needs to be here this summer.

...we cant keep talking about the quarterback getting hurt and the backup being erratic..when we're in the neighborhood of giving up 100 sacks in 2 years.

..we arent drafting a QB..until we address the O-line again..maybe twice

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jules said:

All right, I'm out for the night. Sleep time.

Good night all.

sleeping-kitten-TS_160626325.jpg

It's early for you, anyway goodnight. When you wake up tomorrow it may be Black Friday for Chucky!

7 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

That was me lol. I just changed my name to something different. Has nothing to do with how I feel/felt about Luck. Hes still awesome.

Then I guess I can become DarnoldIsAwesomer

Actually I have read Pac-12 beat reporters that have felt Rosen and Darnold a bit overrated.....AND they did not make 1st.........2nd........or 3rd team ALL-American.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Well we did play Brock, so it was expected :thmup:

WE just saved his career

He was not going start again for Denver this year..and he was going to be released in the offseason..

Now, they may keep him as the backup

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I actually think Luck will be back 100% so I don't see it being an issue but may I ask why we wouldn't want a healthy Darnold? Just curious.

Makes head scratching choices on where to throw the ball.

One of the major reasons the Broncos were able to beat the Colts is because the Broncos replaced their offensive coordinator, and make Brock Ostweiler a better QB on the field tonight.

Colts will go higher in the draft position in the 2018 NFL Draft if their losses keep up, increases their chances to draft a better college player.

First half lead, second half meltdown, just like it was scripted....for so many games this year.

4 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

First half lead, second half meltdown, just like it was scripted....for so many games this year.

Is that implying a scripted game? Or just that is what to expect...?

1 minute ago, life long said:

Is that implying a scripted game? Or just that is what to expect...?

Earlier in the thread I had said that we’d jump out to a first half lead and then lose the game in the second half. Some people suggested that it would be different tonight because the Broncos are real bad. I said I wasn’t going to fall for that trick. I had Seen the Colts play too many times to think we’d win tonight. I expected to lose based on this team’s play in 2017.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Flash7 said:

Earlier in the thread I had said that we’d jump out to a first half lead and then lose the game in the second half. Some people suggested that it would be different tonight because the Broncos are real bad. I said I wasn’t going to fall for that trick. I had Seen the Colts play too many times to think we’d win tonight. I expected to lose based on this team’s play in 2017.

I basically said the same in the colts broncos prediction thread.. i said 13-10 halftime we'd be leading then we'd evetually lose 20-13. I guess i underestimated the Broncos.. but to be fair i didn't know Brock the Indy killer would play :thmup:

Glad i zonked out at halftime... i guess i enjoy my 2nd fav team more (since i was able to watch the Pats lose monday night) LOL:lol:

14 hours ago, Flash7 said:

Sad but true. Same stuff, different week.