LucasOilStadium

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

Or we take the biggest stud that isn't a QB.

I don't follow the draft though closely.

Me neither...at least not seriously until about Feb or so. 

If we do that hopefully we find a war daddy of a pass rusher or some offensive line help.  I think this team has so many needs though that our best play is to try to flip it for more picks.  We need lots of help all over.  lol

Just now, Jules said:

I think he is rattled too. He has had the crap pounded out of him this season. Kids a trooper. Leaves NE and his cushy job behind Brady and comes here to be beaten. 

Agreed. I've been a fan all season.

Just annoyed at that pass.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Luck decides to retire or we have huge evidence by April he isn't making progress, I am good with either. I like Mayfield as well. Like we have chatted about before though, I think Luck will get back to 100%. I have to wait until April before I can really determine the situation. If Luck is healthy we can Draft a Great Pass Rusher at #3 possibly or the best O.Lineman in the Draft.

Then Darnold it is. There used to be a guy here called LuckIsAwesome but even he gave up and disappeared.

6 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

I choose Luck, as that's who it will be anyway. There's no proof suggesting Luck won't be back next year. None. If you have any, feel free to show us.

Good choice....2 reasons ....Andrew is our future AAAND I am a USC fan.....I do not want Darnold...AGAIN I am a USC fan !

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

We have to get some offensive linemen in here..

.No excuses.....89 sacks in 2 years...? 

Who is the best offensive lineman in the nation. I want him

Agreed.  In addition to drafting some  we also need to add a solid veteran or two in free agency.   We need some veteran experience to help mold the young guys.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would take Darnold over Rosen to answer your question if it comes to that. I think he has more Pro potential.

USC fan here ......You do not want Darnold.....And no I am not saying this because I do not want him to come out for the draft .

4 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Really?  I'd be shocked it it happened this week.  What makes you think that they won't just wait till Black Monday?

Our season is finished. We have the extra long week. It just makes sense. For a while, I have penciled this game as possibly being Chucks last game.