Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Twitter Action on TY

IndyD4U

1 minute ago, IinD said:

So luck will throw to who exactly? Not being an A, sincerely asking?

Crief won't be signed so we will have a rookie and Aiken (no idea of he's on a multi year deal)and some other rookies and Rodgers? Good luck with that next year.

And we guaranteed won't win another game this season. I was guessing one-two more, but if he left it's 2-14 this year and nobody at wr next. Doesn't sound like a great plan to me.

Free agency , draft. Lots of options . Luck isn't playing this year anyway . Hilton isn't performing anyway.  I don't see where you think he makes a difference.  He's virtually done nothing this year.  

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, IinD said:

Crief won't be signed so we will have a rookie and Aiken (no idea of he's on a multi year deal)and some other rookies and Rodgers? Good luck with that next year.

And we guaranteed won't win another game this season. I was guessing one-two more, but if he left it's 2-14 this year and nobody at wr next. Doesn't sound like a great plan to me.

There will probably be receivers available in free agency.  We will have the cap space.

8 minutes ago, hoosierhawk said:

Browns are loaded with draft choice so would not be surprised if they might want a younger proven player rather than hope a draft choice works out. they need receivers badly also. Would love to get their 2nd 1st round pick.

I personal would not be disappointed. I don't think he is a team player after his comments last week. said at the time if I were the GM he would be gone. Hope we could possibly get a high draft choice for him. 

Peyton manning after 2005 said "I don't want to be a bad team mate but protection needs to be better" Should we have traded him off then?

:facepalm:

3 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

Free agency , draft. Lots of options . Luck isn't playing this year anyway . 

If they did it I'm still a Colts fan, but to me it's a dumb plan.

You can still build the team with TY.

People need to stop making him Randy Moss, he hasn't said anything tragic.

Maybe we should have shipped Peyton when he dissed the oline years ago.

3 minutes ago, IinD said:

Well, that question would remain to be seen, however that wasn't the point I was making. I didn't say I would agree with the trade, I just stated that getting rid of players deemed to be a teams best players doesn't necessarily mean it's a doomed scenario all the time using the Bills team example

1 minute ago, JMichael557 said:

Disappear? How do you know that is Hilton's fault. In order for him to get the ball the play calling and adjustments need to be made that the Colts are not making. We are not getting the ball to any of our receivers. 

C'mon man, it's definitely TY's fault. Chud only draws up spectacular plays. Where you been?

Just now, hoosierhawk said:

comparing TY to Peyton is laughable.

Talks of trading off your 2nd best player and league leading receiver after 2 mediocre games is even more laughable.

AJ Green has an almost identical stat line, and that too with his QB1, do you hear Bengals fans wanting to trade him?

Clearly if these reports are true Ballard has a lot lower opinion of the Ghost than most of the posters.  Hilton gets paid to be a difference maker , and he has virtually disappeared when they needed him to step up. When he goes against a physical good corner he's toast .

8 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

Sure we can. Build up through the draft and free agency. Who says it's a lesser draft pick ? Ty didn't help hid cause by opening his mouth and following that up with back to back disappearing acts . 

Fine.

As long as you realize the more people you want to get rid of,  odds are the longer the recovery is going to be.

We're likely not going to be a great team next year.     We'll be improved,   but how much is anyone's best guess.

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

Fine.

As long as you realize the more people you want to get rid of,  odds are the longer the recovery is going to be.

We're likely not going to be a great team next year.     We'll be improved,   but how much is anyone's best guess.

I think a football team can rebuild on the fly faster than say a baseball team so if they make the right moves I think they can be decent next year , assuming Luck is back.  

The other problem is the talent is not that bad on this team (yes it needs to get better). We have been leading at half in 4 of the games we lost. The coaching and tactics are awful. If we can find a pass rusher, Two offensive linemen and 2 inside linebackers and Luck comes back next year we will be able to complete. You get better by ADDING players to your good players not by making you team worse. 

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

I would hate that deal. If we are gonna trade him, it better be a 1st. I mean hell Trent Richardson got a 1st, why can't TY

Honestly , we have no idea what is hearsay or even being offered.  I wouldn't get upset till it actually happened. 

Just now, mahagga73 said:

I think a football team can rebuild on the fly faster than say a baseball team so if they make the right moves I think they can be decent next year , assuming Luck is back.  

Yes....

I expect the team to be decent,  but I'm not sure it will be a playoff-level team.....

That level may not come for a few more years....

And, as always in cases like that,  I hope I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

the rights to gordon are worthless

Maybe, but maybe not. if you have to settle for the "Texans" 2nd overall pick from the Browns why not ask for a flier on Gordon's rights? If he never plays again, so what. But if he does then he plays for us

1 minute ago, Indeee said:

He's out of rehab officially and has yet to reapply for reinstatement yet. from what I gather this last time of rehab was actually successful and legit.

That's a huge gamble honestly.

For me I want TY here. 

This to me would be the equivalent of reading Reggie back in the day.

TY is legit. I think they've forgotten how good he is.

We're 2-6 or whatever, it's not because of him.

People will defend terrible players to the death here, but TY?? Nah he's garbage, five me a second rd pick?? Lol what??

Just now, Indeee said:

Maybe, but maybe not. if you have to settle for the "Texans" 2nd overall pick from the Browns why not ask for a flier on Gordon's rights? If he never plays again, so what. But if he does then he plays for us

i would keep ty, rather take that trade

you have to assume gordon is done, in a trading scenario.  dont want to get burned in a trade because you assigned some value to having gordon but then he never plays 

4 minutes ago, IinD said:

That's a huge gamble honestly.

For me I want TY here. 

This to me would be the equivalent of reading Reggie back in the day.

TY is legit. I think they've forgotten how good he is.

We're 2-6 or whatever, it's not because of him.

People will defend terrible players to the death here, but TY?? Nah he's garbage, five me a second rd pick?? Lol what??

Did you just compare Hilton to future HOFer Wayne ? Hiltons always been inconsistent , putting up stats against out garbage division . Now that's he's needed, he isn't doing a damn thing .Sure it has something to do with him . He's getting paid like a 1 receiver and playing second fiddle to a free agent tight end.