Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Wins the AFC South?

1959Colts

I have no clue. I'll never fear the Texans if I'm a Colt while Bill O'Brien is the coach. He's a whinier version of John Harbaugh minus the football knowledge. Unfortunately Chuck Pagano is the Colt's coach (who I always liked but he totally blew that comeback game) so yeah.

The Titans look good sometimes but...Mularkey. He's like Chan Galey, a ghost who keeps getting HC jobs.

The Jags have quietly looked a little better but...they're the Jags. 

Now as for the Colts, all isn't lost if they've been going hard in camp like it appears they have been but their luck has been running out, no pun intended. The team was never this well oiled machine since this basic incarnation started. Luck bailed them out alot and bad teams blew games. I don't know how much more of that will happen. 

18 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Sorry, if your not looking you wont see.

And you're too stubborn to accept reality that this team is poorly coached and conditioned. Don't know about you but I have noticed more consistent injuries during the preseason while under the Pagano regime. Pagano does a decent job of coaching up DBs, which is where he excelled when he strictly was a DBs coach. But coaching overall discipline, conditioning, and accountability among players is not something he is strong at. 

I think you will be surprised at the upwards trend this team will take when a new coaching staff is brought in hopefully in the 2018 offseason. 

On 8/31/2017 at 11:19 AM, LJpalmbeacher said:

The Titans have the advantage over the Texans because Mariota  should be the difference over Savage/Rookie Watson.

The Jags QB play is still very questionable and their division hopes are doubtful because of that.

The colts...well are the colts. Inferior talent & coaching and a QB  who's status is unknown. A top 10 pick is much more likely than a division title.

hate to say it, but i concur

Just now, Synthetic said:

As long as Pagano is your coach, I don't see the Colts going far even if Luck is healthy...

It really just depends on Luck. We went to the AFC Title Game with Chucky a couple years ago. Yeah we caught some breaks but still did it and won at MileHIgh. Football can be strange. Kubiak won a SB, I am surprised hell didn't freeze over when that happened.

On 8/31/2017 at 10:03 AM, RollerColt said:

The division most certainly does not suck. The Titans are emerging with Mariota , the Texans have a stellar defense, and we will have a healthy Andrew Luck at some point. All three teams have the tools to put the hurt on anyone else in the league. If you want to look at the division who is the definition of lackluster, look no further than the AFC East. 

The Dolphins lost their starting QB and will now have to settle with Cutler. The Bills don't even have a starting material QB and are rebuilding by depleting their roster. And we all know how the Jets will be this year.

Okay, lets see if the division winner can win a first round playoff game then.lol 

The division has improved no doubt. With as bad as it's been all the early draft picks are beginning to somewhat show. But it still has along way to go.