Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

It is a back to back but I thought we would come with more energy than this. I guess it was about time that the Magic beat us since they never have with Vogel as coach.

I still expect us to be the 7th seed going into the playoffs so I'm not going to act like we are a top 4 team this year or that it is shocking that a bad team can come in and catch us sleeping.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He's out for the year, OKC will still be ok as they still have that Big4 in Westy, PG, Melo, and Adams. Ferguson will just get more playing time.

No. No..They need him to defend people....

He's like Thad Young defensively....for the Pacers..If he cant come back, that;s a big loss..

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yes his Defense will be missed but he had little to no Offense and teams were doing the Hack of Roberson on him because he cant make FT's either.

Might not be a coincidence that they started winning when  he returned from injury.

He wasnt there to score

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That was awful! a 6 point swing, we miss a 3 and they make one. Down 10 again. Why is it that these scrub teams we play make 3's on us and they stink vs everyone else. Makes 0 sense. The Magic are shooting like Reggie Miller :angry:

These scrubs like them and the Lakers are lucky we play them on back to backs or we would destroy them