Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

The season didn't begin 5 games ago...

Its bad mouthing when you're MIA after wins....

...Youi dont seem to understand the NBA where all teams have losing streaks..especially with the help of injuries

How much have you had to drink this evening? Good lord. I don't understand streaks in sports now and good teams lose multiple games in a row by 15+.. and somehow you think you're finding holes in my point? 

Is this real life?

I'm about done for the evening. Make this last point an actual good one- or something.

You're not supporting your stupid contention (and contending that good teams do what the Pacers are doing with one man down is, sorry to say- stupid) with anything other than a bunch of "nu uh's", are you 12? It's says you're "old" and an "uncle"..

Just now, The Fish said:

How much have you had to drink this evening? Good lord. I don't understand streaks in sports now and good teams lose multiple games in a row by 15+.. and somehow you think you're finding holes in my point? 

Is this real life?

I'm about done for the evening. Make this last point an actual good one- or something.

A guy names 'Fish' asks me how much I've had to drink?  That's funny.

You were done when you said that good NBA teams dont lose multiple games by 15 points.

That's the hole in your point.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

You're not supporting your stupid contention (and contending that good teams do what the Pacers are doing with one man down is, sorry to say- stupid) with anything other than a bunch of "nu uh's", are you 12? It's says you're "old" and an "uncle"..

How many times can you say stupid in one sentence without punctuation?

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

A guy names 'Fish' asks me how much I've had to drink?  That's funny.

You were done when you said that good NBA teams dont lose multiple games by 15 points.

That's the hole in your point.

I wouldn't have said anything if your posts weren't full of hilarious typos.

And you keep saying my point is bad- so that means good teams get blown out with a high rate of frequency.. Great point. 

I feel honestly bested..lol..

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I wouldn't have said anything if you're posts weren't full of hilarious typos.

the 15-point rule......maybe we should ask Brad Stevens about that

Jules..Get his grandma on the line, would you, please???

Edited by oldunclemark
spell

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

That doesn't make sense, but then again your overarching point that justifies all of this doesn't make any either. Again, good job,

A lot about basketball doesnt make sense to The Fish.

Not surprising. Fish boys don't play the game well..  Its hard for them to dribble the ball..

9 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

We all fall prey to a pretty face..and it takes our mind to a faraway place

People in New England love themselves some pretty white men. Brady is the leader in that but thats one I can never get into. I just........he's evil.

The Celtics are good and pure and wholesome. Pats are evil.

I sound drunk now too.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

People in New England love themselves some pretty white men. Brady is the leader in that but thats one I can never get into. I just........he's evil.

I sound drunk now too.

There's hope for you.........drunk or not

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

I sound drunk now too.

Hell now I need to drink. I just made one. off work tonight so what the hell. Warriors are killing Houston by the way.

• Like 2

One thing about what the Lakers are trying to do,  CBE

I'm looking at the GSW roster...

Klay Thompson and Draymond Green are 28 years old.

Kevin Durant is 30 in September...Steph is 30 in March...

Some team has to be 'next'..and it might be a team with players in their early 20s now

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Isnt that the guy in 'Hoosiers' who takes the last shot????

Jimmy Chitwood.?   "I'll make it coach!!"

I love that guy!!!

And who played under Stevens at Butler? Hayward. He is also from Indy. Most waited for this bromance again and we feel robbed. 

But good things happen to those who wait......we will get our moments again someday. And it will be GLORIOUS.

8 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

You should. You're points bring laughs without the typos...

12 it is.

So I'll extend this minor olive branch- god knows why, this bickering over one minor point in order to dismiss my primary point (The Pacers aren't a good team) is .... not serious. I don't know if this is your thing or not, but I don't really care. 

In order to keep the peace, if it makes any difference, hopefully Victor getting back get's this thing going back in the other direction- since you've got it in your mind I'm glad the team isn't winning or some other bassackawards concoction, I'm sure you're capable of coming up with. 

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

One thing about what ther Lakers are trying to do,  CBE

I'm looking at the GSW roster...

Klay Thompson and Draymond Green are 28 years old.

Kevin Durant is 30 in September...Steph is 30 in March...

Some team has to be 'next'

Yep it's the Celtics.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

And who played under Stevens at Butler? Hayward. He is also from Indy. Most waited for this bromance again and we feel robbed. 

But good things happen to those who wait......we will get our moments again someday. And it will be GLORIOUS.

I thought it was Bob Pettit from 1957

Oh out west? Well if Lebron really does leave Cleveland (nobody knows) and goes to a west team then.......that is the new team probably.

There were even some strange rumors about Lebron going to Houston not long ago.

Just now, The Fish said:

12 it is.

So I'll extend this minor olive branch- god knows why, this bickering over one minor point in order to dismiss my primary point (The Pacers aren't a good team) is .... not serious. I don't know if this is your thing or not, but I don't really care. 

In order to keep the peace, if it makes any difference, hopefully Victor getting back get's this thing going back in the other direction- since you've got it in your mind I'm glad the team isn't winning or some other bassackawards concoction, I'm sure you're capable of coming up with. 

Its okay. You were wrong. Its okay. Like Jules says. She still loves you.

On a side note there is some controversy going on with the Celtics and IT's tribute video.

For starters, IT was there last night and got to talk to everyone and got moments on the big screen with applause. But he said before the game he did not want a tribute video unless he was playing and told the Celtics not to play his video last night. So all hell broke loose on this........how he demanded his video on the next time Boston hosts Cleveland which happens to be the night Paul Pierce is being honored and is the Paul Pierce night. Paul Pierce is getting his jersey hung on the 11th of February and his number retired.

So since the Cavs go to Boston on February 11th on PP's night.......now Paul Pierce apparently said this earlier:

Now I am suprised Pierce said this but at the same time I understand it too. The game in February has been marketed for MONTHS as "Paul Pierces night". It's supposed to be his big shining night at the Garden.

And IT is not an all time Celtics great like Paul Pierce even though for some reason IT thinks he is. Not even close.......

Sigh.

I mean IT should have taken the video last night. Crowder got a tribute for crying out loud.

What is it with these guys and their feelings and crap anyway.