Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Favorite Second Round Prospects?

We've got tons and tons of time until draft day to brainstorm over potential choices at pick no. 15. But I'm interested to hear more about who you guys want to see us targeting in the second. Throw out any assumptions on who we draft in the first; who are your favorite prospects that may very realistically be there at our second pick? And why do you think they'd be a good fit for the Colts next season?

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Kevin King, Tyus Bowser, Joe Mixon, Jarred David

Mixon would be an awesome second round pick.  But the more I think about it, he just doesn't have that 'Colts' feel about him.  Personally, I'd be okay with giving him a second chance.

Remember when we drafted GD Donald Brown?  The talking heads couldn't say enough nice things about his character.  He was decent to good.   But all that talk didn't win us any games.  And all the disdain we get if we draft Mixon won't lose us any.  

Just going off CBS big board

G. Conley (doubtful), Tankersley, T. White, B. Baker, D. Feeney (doubtful), S. Jones, and J. Mixon. Holy cow a ton of great DB prospects according to the CBS big board kind of makes me want to trade back in the first and grab Lamp or Takk to just get another 2nd rounder.

10 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

You mean Mewhort and Good don`t you?

At the end of a season (OAK, JAX) Harrison, Haeg and Clark were starters over Good. And Good was not injured nor inactive. And Schwenke as a OG is better than Good (IMO).

18 hours ago, gacoop1 said:

After you've drafted D Cook and Foster.  Moving up to nab Semaje Perine.

Or you grab Lamp in the 1st round and then get Perrine in the 4th. If we get a guy like Lamp on the line we can draft whatever RB we want. Look at what the Oakland line did for Latavius Murray.