Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Has Kravitz Lost His Mind Or Was That Always There?

unitaswestand

It seems no matter what Peyton or Irsay say, Kravitz keeps hammering the Colts HAVE to get rid of Peyton. Yet, Peyton has said he is feeling good and expects to play. Irsay has said if he is healthy and can play, he will be on the Colts. But Kravitz continues to talk about how they must cut the cord. Why?? Salary Cap reasons? If you draft Luck, you aren't paying Luck that much more than was paid to the three QBs we had last year combined. Wheres the big money loss? Rebuilding?? NE rebuilt and didn't jettison Tom Brady. Why is it essential to HAVE to get rid of Peyton to move forward??

I think he needs to start taking more Geritol.

It seems no matter what Peyton or Irsay say, Kravitz keeps hammering the Colts HAVE to get rid of Peyton. Yet, Peyton has said he is feeling good and expects to play. Irsay has said if he is healthy and can play, he will be on the Colts. But Kravitz continues to talk about how they must cut the cord. Why?? Salary Cap reasons? If you draft Luck, you aren't paying Luck that much more than was paid to the three QBs we had last year combined. Wheres the big money loss? Rebuilding?? NE rebuilt and didn't jettison Tom Brady. Why is it essential to HAVE to get rid of Peyton to move forward??

And he's surprised being called "Manning hater".

Kravitz is just giving his opinion on what the Colts should do. He is a columnist not a reporter so he just writes articles about what he thinks. He is like guys at Grantland.com.

Kravitz just does not believe that Manning is going to be healthy enough to warrant that 28 million option and that is why the Colts should move on.

People just get their panties in a bunch over Kravitz because most of the time they do not like his opinion. I do not know why people who do not like him continue to read what he writes and then get mad. I do not like what Jason Whitlock at all and I never read his stuff.

the reason he is saying that is cap related of course. nerve-damaged Peyton Manning vs. 28 Million = Cut Peyton (or sign and deal).

If Peyton gets 100 percent healthy, all bets are off.

I would love to see Peyton retire a Indianpolis COLT, duh, no brainer. BUT, it's so unique a situation, just can't predict.

Kravitz is just giving his opinion on what the Colts should do. He is a columnist not a reporter so he just writes articles about what he thinks. He is like guys at Grantland.com.

Kravitz just does not believe that Manning is going to be healthy enough to warrant that 28 million option and that is why the Colts should move on.

People just get their panties in a bunch over Kravitz because most of the time they do not like his opinion. I do not know why people who do not like him continue to read what he writes and then get mad. I do not like what Jason Whitlock at all and I never read his stuff.

I agree with your points. Kravitz does stir the pot which is his right. I have to agree he is beginning to be a pain in the * on this subject. Ignore his opinion on this matter and let Irsay and Manning make their decision then we all get to weigh in with our thoughts.

kravitz used to work in Denver, and while he was there he tried this same crap with the broncos/elway. he wrote on and on about how the broncos needed to cut ties and move on from elway because it was painfully obvious that they could never win the big one with him...that it was simply time to say thanks and move on/rebuild...then the broncos won back to back super bowls...

Kravitz is a s*it stirrer, nothing more nothing less

Kravitz is to Peyton Manning what Brad Wells aka BBS (^cowpatties^) is to Bill Polian. he just got up one day and decided Manning has to go. And no matter what transpires related to Peyton, he keeps on that point.

But you guys suggested the best prescription. Just not read his stuff anymore and hopefully he goes away.

To answer the question....He was always like this....