Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coach Pagano, Coaching and Scouting Staff

AustexColt

You got a top GM and top player evaluator, and as a Colt Fan I ask that you put all your cards down and work with him. This is how you can best express your Gratitude to the Colts Nation and their dedicated support. Thank you and blessings for the good work you are about to begin.

1 hour ago, chrisfarley said:

come on wool, i know you've been to the movie theater and had the raisinettes-movie.jpg

Never.

i can eat raisins, if forced.

but cook them in anything or put chocolate on them and NO WAY .

the flavor cooks thru too so u cant even pick them out.

i think maybe fruit cake started my raisin hatred. I'd starve before eating a bite of fruit cake.

9 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Never.

i can eat raisins, if forced.

but cook them in anything or put chocolate on them and NO WAY .

the flavor cooks thru too so u cant even pick them out.

i think maybe fruit cake started my raisin hatred. I'd starve before eating a bite of fruit cake.

lol, I feel you, fruit-cake, ugh, isn't that what replaced waterboarding?

Pagano has got to go. luck has regressed, the offense has regressed, the defense has regressed, the winning culture is pretty much gone. if you want someone to get all excited and give speeches after a meaningless late season win over the jags, he's your guy. If you want someone to scheme games, create good game plans,  and create a winning culture again, he's not.

warts and all, I was hoping to see them get rid of pagano and get mcdaniels as HC. he would  be great for luck and the offense. he'd have some insight on D as well  being with BB for so long. and I think he has matured and learned from his mistates in Denver.  

no playoffs next year, he better be gone. I'm used to a colts team the plays harder and better than the last few years. even in the deflategate game, they were beat mentally by the end of the first quarter. no mental toughness. 

14 minutes ago, eseae said:

Pagano has got to go. luck has regressed, the offense has regressed, the defense has regressed, the winning culture is pretty much gone. if you want someone to get all excited and give speeches after a meaningless late season win over the jags, he's your guy. If you want someone to scheme games, create good game plans,  and create a winning culture again, he's not.

warts and all, I was hoping to see them get rid of pagano and get mcdaniels as HC. he would  be great for luck and the offense. he'd have some insight on D as well  being with BB for so long. and I think he has matured and learned from his mistates in Denver.  

no playoffs next year, he better be gone. I'm used to a colts team the plays harder and better than the last few years. even in the deflategate game, they were beat mentally by the end of the first quarter. no mental toughness. 

A)  Luck has not regressed. 

B)  While I'm not a big Pagano fan, for the past 2 years he's literally been trying to field a defense that doesn't have any LBs or anything that resembles even a mediocre pass rush. No defensive scheme can function without those 2 things.

C)  McDaniels was never in the cards as he's said publicly that he's very happy at his current position in New England, and that staying there was ultimately the best decision for him and his family.

D)  If they miss the playoffs for a 3rd year in a row, Pagano will definitely be gone, no questions asked.

On 2/5/2017 at 3:55 PM, AustexColt said:

You got a top GM and top player evaluator, and as a Colt Fan I ask that you put all your cards down and work with him. This is how you can best express your Gratitude to the Colts Nation and their dedicated support. Thank you and blessings for the good work you are about to begin.

You lost me at "top GM".      He hasn't done anything yet to make that assumption 

4 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

What is the topic?  All,I got was raisins and fruitcake.  I agree about raisins in cookies...don't like them....but I'll eat them because they are cookies and because someone else made them.

My daughter does sell girl scout cookies, want any??? :)

13 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

A)  Luck has not regressed. 

B)  While I'm not a big Pagano fan, for the past 2 years he's literally been trying to field a defense that doesn't have any LBs or anything that resembles even a mediocre pass rush. No defensive scheme can function without those 2 things.

C)  McDaniels was never in the cards as he's said publicly that he's very happy at his current position in New England, and that staying there was ultimately the best decision for him and his family.

D)  If they miss the playoffs for a 3rd year in a row, Pagano will definitely be gone, no questions asked.

Well said.  Colts were a top 10 offense last season.  Room for improvement, sure, but regressed?

I'm a Pagano supporter but I agree with your last point.  Except for Belichick, you can find fault with every other coach or candidate in the league.  I always come back to - how can you expect any coach to succeed with the talent Pagano was given, especially on defense?