Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Divisional Round: Packers at Cowboys Game Thread

Luck is Good

50 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Maybe if you stop watching till 8 pm ET and come back, the Cowboys lose??? Just playing your game, just saying :) 

OMG, after telling Buffalo34 this, I thought, maybe I should listen to my own advice. Let me turn the TV off and come back at 8 pm ET. Lo behold, the Cowboys lose. :)

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Good call...it changes form year to year, doenst it?

Defense starts mattering once the championship games come on, IMO, and that's when refs let DBs hold and play more.

Ypu need D to keep it close, the QB to finish it off

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Defense starts mattering once the championship games come on, IMO, and that's when refs let DBs hold and play more.

Ypu need D to keep it close, the QB to finish it off

They always let the Patriots dbs interfere and hold in the Playoffs...Cost Colts a couple Super Bowls..

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Packers vs Steelers

I don't know if the Steelers D is good enough to beat the Pats, the Chiefs can make a game out of it. Steelers D is worse than all the AFC teams in the playoffs.

The Patriots actually would prefer the Steelers, IMO.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I don't know if the Steelers D is good enough to beat the Pats, the Chiefs can make a game out of it. Steelers D is worse than all the AFC teams in the playoffs.

Chiefs up 7-3. I hate the Steelers but that is who I picked before the season to play the Pack. Chiefs have a Great Defense but their Offense is inconsistent. You have to score to beat the Pats.

1 hour ago, jshipp23 said:

He is overrated,  but did make some plays against prevent defense last drive..I just want the drama of romo for selfish reasons..I got no dogs in this fight..

Are you ever tired of proving to the forum that you live in fantasy?  

Some of of the things you say I have no idea how you develop any rationale for every one outrageous thing you "may get right" you look as foolish on the other 300. 

Just now, Surge89 said:

Some of of the things you say I have no idea how you develop any rationale for every one outrageous thing you "may get right" you look as foolish on the other 300. 

Who are you? 1st time ive noticed you on here...Im sure you say a lot of brilliant things though...

Just now, Moose Of Woe said:

Dak is the real deal. Especially for a rookie he did very well. GB's defense is swiss cheese, but he made most of the throws that were there to be had. He just had the misfortune of going up against Death by Double Check.

He is good, but he does have all day to throw and a great running back...

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Chiefs up 7-3. I hate the Steelers but that is who I picked before the season to play the Pack. Chiefs have a Great Defense but their Offense is inconsistent. You have to score to beat the Pats.

Well, there was one game they lost lop sided early in the season. The other games they lost, they lost 17-19 and they are seasoned in close games, IMO.

4 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

He is good, but he does have all day to throw and a great running back...

Good yes, the jury is out on great. He had a great rookie year for sure.

He's on a great team with a beast Oline and RB, but he did his part. He didn't carry, but he contributed and did his job well.

Just now, Moose Of Woe said:

He's on a great team with a beast Oline and RB, but he did his part. He didn't carry, but he contributed and did his job well.

I don't think anyone is suggesting he could make the Brown's competitive.   But he isn't overrated

1 minute ago, Moose Of Woe said:

I agree, but Im saying he is overrated in regards to the national hype he gets...Lots of qbs would do just as well or better in that situation..

32 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Disagree.  Steelers can actually stop the run.  No Johnson means the Chiefs have trouble with that.  BB knows the offense is getting its spark from Lewis.  And I'm not sure Brady has the weapons to out score Ben and Bell.

Plus I'm not sure how you can say the Steelers defense is bad anymore.  They a great line backing corp and their DBs have youth again and not so much of a liability.  If the Steelers still had their best defensive player they'd be the out right favorite to win it all.

26 minutes ago, Surge89 said:

I wondered where that attack came from so I had to look you up to understand because I don't remember you..After doing so I completely understand..You are a handclapper defender, never take a rb early in draft, you can find one later, Dorsett is a bust and will never be good, and TJ Green sucks and will never develop kinda guy..Makes sense now...

5 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

I wondered where that attack came from so I had to look you up to understand because I don't remember you..After doing so I completely understand..You are a handclapper defender, never take a rb early in draft, you can find one later, Dorsett is a bust and will never be good, and TJ Green sucks and will never develop kinda guy..Makes sense now...

Im proud that you attempt research.  Maybe you should understand what you read?  I don't know why I'm gonna try but here goes:

1 I've literally said it's time for Pagano to go quite a bunch of times

2 I've never said to never take a RB early just that it's a highly negative return when you take one high...

3 I've never had anything against Dorsett except that he was a terrible pick.  Not because of the player but because of environment of the team.

4 TJ Green was a 6th round player on my board.  I'm not allowed to have an opinion now am I?  This is the only one you got correct...  which is hilarious because you literally proved my initial post in one swing.  Good Job and thanks :-)

I'm glad you know me now.

15 minutes ago, Surge89 said:

Disagree.  Steelers can actually stop the run.  No Johnson means the Chiefs have trouble with that.  BB knows the offense is getting its spark from Lewis.  And I'm not sure Brady has the weapons to out score Ben and Bell.

Plus I'm not sure how you can say the Steelers defense is bad anymore.  They a great line backing corp and their DBs have youth again and not so much of a liability.  If the Steelers still had their best defensive player they'd be the out right favorite to win it all.

The Steelers can be run on, both Ajayi and Blount ran on them. Plus, #1 wideouts on the outside have had good production against them too. However, close to the goal line, they should run it vs Chiefs with Bell, that's how you score vs Chiefs.

The Steelers strength is their O, and they'd have to play out of their mind on D to limit Brady.

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

The Steelers can be run on, both Ajayi and Blount ran on them. However, close to the goal line, they should run it vs Chiefs with Bell, that's how you score vs Chiefs.

Agreed. I just don't think the Chiefs can defend the run as good as the Steelers can :-)

1 minute ago, Surge89 said:

Im proud that you attempt research.  Maybe you should understand what you read?  I don't know why I'm gonna try but here goes:

1 I've literally said it's time for Pagano to go quite a bunch of times

2 I've never said to never take a RB early just that it's a highly negative return when you take one high...

3 I've never had anything against Dorsett except that he was a terrible pick.  Not because of the player but because of environment of the team.

4 TJ Green was a 6th round player on my board.  I'm not allowed to have an opinion now am I?  This is the only one you got correct...  which is hilarious because you literally proved my initial post in one swing.  Good Job and thanks :-)

I'm glad you know me now.

No i just took a quick glance and saw you defending handclapper, bashing dorsett, talking about how dumb it would be to take a rb early, and of course Green...All of which you are wrong on..I didn't go too in depth , those were really the first things that popped up so it made perfect sense...I think more than anything you have a deep love for Pagano and you are offended by me calling out his incompetence. .

5 minutes ago, Surge89 said:

Agreed. I just don't think the Chiefs can defend the run as good as the Steelers can :-)

But they limit points allowed and force teams to stay patient and kick FGs. The Steelers blew their previous opportunity to run it by the goal line.

Steelers D gives up TDs.