Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It shows 4-2 Mets on my ESPN Play by Play Bottom of the 7th, Mets are up. Is that not correct?

It is 4-4 after 7. Going to the top of the 8th. 

The SS dropped a routine pop-up that would have ended the inning. Instead it scored 2 runs.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

LOL, go to ESPN, they have 4-2 Mets. ESPN sucks. I hope the Mets can pull it out.

Lol. I see that.

Did you read how the Brew Crew scored their 3rd and 4th runs?

Yeah on their play by play they had the Brewers batter striking out to end the 7th with bases loaded. lmao It still says 4-2!!

That is strange. I thought maybe they assumed that the SS caught the routine pop-up. 

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Me too. ESPN deserves a BOOOOOOOOOOO on that one.

ESPN has it at 4-4 now.

Brewers play two more games here. Jacob deGrom goes for the Mets tomorrow. Wheeler will go on Thursday. We should win tomorrow. 

According to ESPN, you guys are up 4-2 in the Top of 9th. I cant believe they would glitch like that. Too funny. Glad you are watching the game otherwise I would've thought Mets were in control.

On mine, it says 4-4.

Mets are already down 2-0 in the top of the 1st Inn. Eric Thames hit a 2-run HR after the leadoff guy walked. The top of the inning ended with another runner stranded on 3rd base. It is not an insurmountable lead. 

Cubs are finding out that being a World Champion isn't easy. Teams will bring and have brought their A game every game vs the Cubs so far. It's very tough to Repeat, a lot of people can see why now we haven't had a Repeat Champion since the 2000 Season and that was a special Yankees team that 3-Peated from 1998-2000. The Yankees 3-Peating is nothing short of amazing actually because in Baseball a lot of things can go wrong from year to year and it takes a lot of things to go right for a team to win a WS.

22 hours ago, Jay Kirk said:

Remove Bowman and that will drastically improve add Cecil and  Broxton and it would be lights out

The Cards heard me again gave Broxton his release recalled John Gant from Memphis , I had forgot about him lol.

Jacob deGrom does not have it today. He has already thrown 56 pitches in the first 2 innings. He gave up another HR. He did not give up 2 HRs in a game any time last year.

I hope he can go at least 5 innings. Our bullpen is tired.

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Jacob deGrom does not have it today. He has already thrown 56 pitches in the first 2 innings. He gave up another HR. He did not give up 2 HRs in a game any time last year.

So is ours after Waccha

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Mets haven't had good luck at all this year

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

12 inning games will do that.

Archived