Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

The one bright spot in the Cards loss to Dodgers , was Paul Dejounge went 2 for 4 in his first start. Wong may have trouble getting 2nd base back. He would if I had anything to do with it. 

The Dodgers are really good. They've improved from their NLCS loss last season. That's what a team should do when it falls short of their goal

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

The Dodgers are really good. They've improved from their NLCS loss last season. That's what a team should do when it falls short of their goal

Right now The Rockies seem to be the best in the NL they are just solid everywhere very balanced

3 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Right now The Rockies seem to be the best in the NL they are just solid everywhere very balanced

We were talking about this yesterday. The Rockies are the best team in the NL as we speak. However, the Dodgers aren't too far behind

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

The Dodgers are very hot and cold and who knows what their manager will do

I view the Dodgers like I do the Clippers. They're overrated every year. Dodgers will find a way to choke. They're good right now but won't be when it matters

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I view the Dodgers like I do the Clippers. They're overrated every year. Dodgers will find a way to choke. They're good right now but won't be when it matters

I view the Nats more like the Clippers, they get ousted early in the Playoffs quite a bit. The Dodgers have been in the NLCS a couple of times including last season. I think ultimately the Dodgers will win the NL West and get HFA as well. Whether that gets them to the WS is another topic, Cubs are still the Champs until they get knocked off. They had the Cubs down 2-1 last season in the NLCS, that was a scary situation for Cubs fans. I trust the Dodgers more than I do the Nats or Rockies if all 3 of those teams are in the Playoffs. Rockies lack experience in big games. Even before the Cubs won it all they had to endure losing in the NLCS in 2015 to the Mets.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I view the Nats more like the Clippers, they get ousted early in the Playoffs quite a bit. The Dodgers have been in the NLCS a couple of times including last season. I think ultimately the Dodgers will win the NL West and get HFA as well. Whether that gets them to the WS is another topic, Cubs are still the Champs until they get knocked off. They had the Cubs down 2-1 last season in the NLCS, that was a scary situation for Cubs fans. I trust the Dodgers more than I do the Nats or Rockies if all 3 of those teams are in the Playoffs. Rockies lack experience in big games. Even before the Cubs won it all they had to endure losing in the NLCS in 2015 to the Mets.

I don't trust the Dodgers, Nationals or Rockies. I don't know who's gonna win the NL lol

1 hour ago, Luck is Good said:

Yeah I don't like those. But yeah a piercing on the side of the nose looks really hot. Not the hoop in the nostril but the diamond on the side of the nose. That gets me. That and belly button rings

For a guy??? No. And the absolute worst is the one on one's tongue. 

(Believe me, I am a pretty open-minded person, lol. Really.)

1 minute ago, Jay Kirk said:

The Cards have owned Kershaw in playoffs on more than one occasion . I just don't see him as a great pitcher in big games .

Cubs owned him in Game 6 as well last season to advance to the WS but it makes you wonder when he is due to have a great Playoffs? He is due, that is what is scary.

2 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

The Cards have owned Kershaw in playoffs on more than one occasion . I just don't see him as a great pitcher in big games .

This has been my biggest gripe with Kershaw for years. I would take Bumgarner over him and I wouldn't think twice about it

1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

A newbie is going to wonder what this thread is really about

I thought of starting a thread on this (tats, body piercings, etc.) . I think it will generate a lot of discussion. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cubs owned him in Game 6 as well last season to advance to the WS but it makes you wonder when he is due to have a great Playoffs? He is due, that is what is scary.

Don't see it happening in my opinion.

Archived