Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I didn't know that haha. I guess one does learn something new every day

Don't let that stop you. This is fun. This forum has had a lot of women in the past. There are still a few. Jules, Gramz and I are probably the most active now.

Sorry for bringing back this tats/piercing conversation. I was responding to older posts.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Don't let that stop you. This is fun. This forum has had a lot of women in the past. There are still a few. Jules, Gramz and I are probably the most active now.

Sorry for bringing back this tats/piercing conversation. I was responding to older posts.

Yeah all 3 of you bring great sports knowledge to the table. I miss AMFootball :billiejean:

Just now, NFLfan said:

I knew Jules and Gramz were women posters but not yourself. Don't have to apologize about the piercings conversation. I thought it was fun

4 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Does it bother you like it does me that they're called Los Angeles and not Anaheim? That name change should've never happened

I agree.

I believe at one time they were called the California Angels, no? California Angels makes more sense than LA Angels because they are not in LA.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I agree.

I believe at one time they were called the California Angels, no? California Angels makes more sense than LA Angels because they are not in LA.

Anaheim and Los Angeles are literally right down the highway from one another but they're still in Anaheim. That team should be called that

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Anaheim and Los Angeles are literally right down the highway from one another but they're still in Anaheim. That team should be called that

They originally played in LA at Wrigley Field

DYK that Wrigley Field also played host to the original Home Run Derby show

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Being a day person, 12 is probably late for you isn't it? I know when I filled in working days there for a couple of weeks I was tired by 10.

It is; I am beginning to feel sleepy. I will probably wake up at my normal time (between 5 and 6 am).

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Man that is early. I will still be awake at 6am. I probably wont even go to bed until 7 or 8am.

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It is; I am beginning to feel sleepy. I will probably wake up at my normal time (between 5 and 6 am).

That is when .I wake up doing the school year

Archived