Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, GOZER said:

YIKES!!!!!

Mr Met gives fan the finger, employee out as team mascot
http://www.wlfi.com/story/35561927/mr-met-gives-fan-the-finger-employee-out-as-team-mascot

@NFLfan..you didn't  have a part time job you weren't telling us about, did you??? lol jk!!!

Lol. I would not be dumb enough to do that. What was that person thinking? 

1 hour ago, Jay Kirk said:

They face Leake Lynn and Wacha

Leake scares me.   He's usually good for 5-6 innings and then gives up a bunch.   Not this year as much, but it has been like that throughout his career.

2/3 would be nice against the Cubs.   The bats need to come alive or we'll need to put Wainwright at first.:thmup:

10 hours ago, Myles said:

Leake scares me.   He's usually good for 5-6 innings and then gives up a bunch.   Not this year as much, but it has been like that throughout his career.

2/3 would be nice against the Cubs.   The bats need to come alive or we'll need to put Wainwright at first.:thmup:

Lol he pitching great and yes hitting too . Leake is the best pitcher in the NL this year bar none , I know that will raise some eyebrows go look at pitching stats come back and tell me different . He has had one non quality start all year and it wasn't terrible. He has arrived and learned the art of pitching.

2 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Lol did you just ever want to reach through the TV screen and slap someone up side the head ? :lol:

lmao I am sure after the way the Warriors blew the Cavs out last night, many LeBron lovers wanted to do that to LeBron last night haha. Talk about lethargic, I thought I was watching Dirk school him all over him again in 2011 the way Durant was just running by him. Anyway off to the Bottom of the 7th, still 2-2. BUY ME SOME PEANUTS AND CRACKER JACKS lmao 

6 minutes ago, Jay Kirk said:

Lol did you just ever want to reach through the TV screen and slap someone up side the head ? :lol:

Just when my football teams' coach decides to pull a play out of his junior high playbook to..... "catch the Patriots off gaurd" on fourth down.  But really yes, quite often.

Archived