Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Could the long trip to London effected the way the Colts played?

digroute88

6 minutes ago, digroute88 said:

It clearly looked like they had jet lag. I don't want to make excuses but we weren't used to the trip and the Jags are used to it . I'm just saying that maybe it had an effect on us.

I know this is seeing the glass half full but....I'm just say'in .

I would agree with you if they didn't look the same as they did the 1st 3 games.

Long trip??? You guys should take a trip to Asia then and tell me if the London trip is really that bad. I have heard a lot of folks say that the jet lag is bad going east but in my personal experience, it has always been worse coming back, I can only go based on my experience. I do know my 5 year old (8 years old now) daughter slept at odd times after going east :) to Asia, she would take naps at 5 pm and wake up at odd times around 2 am in the morning. 

If the Colts were sleep walking just for this game's first half, it would be one thing. But then, they have been doing that for a few years now, my friend, across continents and coasts. :)

1 hour ago, digroute88 said:

It clearly looked like they had jet lag. I don't want to make excuses but we weren't used to the trip and the Jags are used to it . I'm just saying that maybe it had an effect on us.

I know this is seeing the glass half full but....I'm just say'in .

It's only 5 hours total..... Seattle and the rest of the west have basically the same issue.... this is just an excuse for inexcusable performance.