Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We got the worse draw in the whole Playoffs. Any other team in the East we take 6 or 7 games. This series doesn't determine nothing for me regarding the future because I knew we weren't beating the Cavs anyway. We need better Coaching and another Very Good player to pair up with PG. Turner is Good but inconsistent, same with Teague and Lance. We need a Lopez or Hayward in here.

Wasn't specifically talking about the Pacers.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I want PG to stay. I want to be very clear on that. The only way to do that is to get upgraded talent. Go get Gordon Hayward and Brook Lopez

Me too but the chances get smaller and smaller the trade rumors didn't help and now this terrible performance and if we get swept it will not help one bit 

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Me too but the chances get smaller and smaller the trade rumors didn't help and now this terrible performance and if we get swept it will not help one bit 

The idea of us trading our best player because we got swept...as opposed to losing in 7 games.

..I don't get that

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

The idea of us trading our best player because we got swept...as opposed to losing in 7 games.

..I don't get that

Jesus Christ Mark it's about not being left with nothing it's not about just trading PG why is that so damn hard for you to grasp

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They will get all of the calls up until the Finals, then they will meet the REFFIING match when they play the Warriors who also get them all lmao.

At this point I'll be pulling for the Warriors over the Cavs. We all know that's who will be in the Finals. I'm sick of LeBron and the Cavs trying to buy a championship.

I know the Warriors have done the same thing, but not as much.

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

At this point I'll be pulling for the Warriors over the Cavs. We all know that's who will be in the Finals. I'm sick of LeBron and the Cavs trying to buy a championship.

I know the Warriors have done the same thing, but not as much.

Me too. I will root for the Warriors if it's those 2 as well.

4 hours ago, Luck is Good said:

Kawhi was the Alpha on that team. No way Spurs win that championship without him. Would've lost to the Thunder in that conference finals had Kawhi not become what he had become

Kawhi is like the Tom Brady of basketball on the Patriots of Basketball.. Kawhi is very good at basketball, he also has the best coach on the "best run organization" Durant carried Texas..Thunder..and team USA twice. KD is still number 2