Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah on paper the Wizards have the better team but the Celtics have the better Coach and HCA + arguably the best player in this series. Between Isiah and Wall it's close. The Celtics have more players on their Roster that are scrappy too, that is big come Playoff time.

Wall doesn't guard Isiah, though and that may have to change

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I think Toronto beats Cleveland...this is the match they wanted since last year

I have the Cavs in 7. HCA will help the Cavs win this series IMO, if LeBron loses it will be in the Conference Finals at worse. I still have Warriors/Cavs in the end so nothing has changed my mind regarding that.

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have the Cavs in 7. HCA will help the Cavs win this series IMO, if LeBron loses it will be in the Conference Finals at worse. I still have Warriors/Cavs in the end so nothing has changed my mind regarding that.

most everybody assumes that.....

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

most everybody assumes that.....

Give me a great reason not to assume it. Cavs have a deep Roster with the best player in the world on it and the Warriors have 2 Top 5 players in the league in Curry and Durant + guys like Thompson and Green. Warriors and Cavs both know how to win Championships too. I would love to see 2 different teams but I don't see it happening.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Give me a great reason not to assume it. Cavs have a deep Roster with the best player in the world on it and the Warriors have 2 Top 5 players in the league in Curry and Durant + guys like Thompson and Green. Warriors and Cavs both know how to win Championships too. I would love to see 2 different teams but I don't see it happening.

Toronto has but their team to play Cleveland.

The addidtion of Ibaka...makes them much more difficult for the Cavs small lineup to matchup with..

The series went 6 last year and the Cavs are just not as good defensively as they were..

San Antonio and Golden Sattate are even, to me. Green cant guard Kahwai and if Tony Parker played like he did in the first round, GSW wont be able to control the pace as they like to..

Folks act like san Antonio has no chance

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The Cavs and Warriors are playing Chess, everyone else checkers. Cavs have their Queen in James = the most powerful piece on the Board, Warriors have 2 Rooks = Curry and Durant which = a Queen basically. Everyone else is trying to beat those teams with Bishops and Knights lmao 

Toronto has built their team to play Cleveland

The beautiful thing about a message board is that the posts disappear into the dark trash bin of electronic history...

..I would swear to you that there were at least 500 posts last year by any and all suggesting that no one could even win a game from Golden State..

...with that said...........Utah and the Clippers play some dog breath ugly basketball..

11 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

The beautiful thing about a message board is that the posts disappear into the dark trash bin of electronic history...

..I would swear to you that there were at least 500 posts last year by any and all suggesting that no one could even win a game from Golden State..

...with that said...........Utah and the Clippers play some dog breath ugly basketball..

Yeah well what are the chances of the Warriors losing 2 years in a row with HCA? Curry is healthy this season, he wasn't last season in the Playoffs. The Warriors now have Durant as well. They are actually better this season despite not winning 73. No way in hell would I bet against the Warriors not winning it this season. If they don't, then I will be the first to say I was wrong. I have the Cavs in the Finals as well.

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am loving this! Jazz brought their A game today. This isn't over yet though. Jazz still up 73-58.

As much as I would love to see the Clippers get absolutely curb stomped by the Warriors, I would hate to see them win just one series. I hate them so much

This is so FREAKIN GREAT! Jazz take down the Clippers. The Small Market Jazz thump the commercial making Big Market Clippers in Game 7 on their HomeCourt :scoregood:I am rooting for the Jazz to beat the Warriors and go all the way! Hill graduated from my college IUPUI (where I graduated from) and Hayward is an Indiana guy. Cant say enough about ISO Joe either, guy is clutch and a class act off the court too. That is my little darkhorse - the Jazz, HOW ABOUT THEM JAZZ :thmup:

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah well what are the chances of the Warriors losing 2 years in a row with HCA? Curry is healthy this season, he wasn't last season in the Playoffs. The Warriors now have Durant as well. They are actually better this season despite not winning 73. No way in hell would I bet against the Warriors not winning it this season. If they don't, then I will be the first to say I was wrong. I have the Cavs in the Finals as well.

100-0 every game...no point in anybody even showing up

Not a matter of who can beat them in a series...the question is..who can win a game from them?

Who can win a quarter??

Heard it all last year...500 times

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have a feeling Blake will be the one to go though and I really don't like him. I think he is soft and too injury prone. I would love to have Jordan.

I agree. Jordan would be awesome, hes exactly what we need beside Turner.

Its interesting to see how any teams are in the same position we are..

Memphis......Atlanta.......the Clippers.....Miami........the Bulls.......OKC......

........Detroit.....Portland......Denver..

...decent teams..a little above or below .500

///looking for a way to be conference champs. 

With the option of trading away stars and hoping for teenage miracles.

Or holding on and trying to get the one star that will take them up into the top-4

Edited by oldunclemark
spell

30 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

I agree. Jordan would be awesome, hes exactly what we need beside Turner.

Lord no..did you see him shoot free throws?. In close games, teams just foul him.

He'd make you sick

JJ Reddick is an unrestricted free agent.

15 a game.....42% on 3s...89% from the line.

...we need that

58 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I feel the exact opposite.  3 on 3 overtime is so fast paced and exciting

and the shootout?  You like?

I dont think that distorting the game to decide the game is fair.

Its bad in soccer, too

I couldn't care less how exciting it is

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

You were the only one

No one no admits they said Golden State would sweep last year..and almost everyone predicted it

The beauty of a message board

I don't remember one person predicting a sweep over the Cavs. Come on, that is funny! Like LeBron is going to get swept. I had Warriors in 6 going into the Cavs series and even actually said it wouldn't shock me if it went 7.