Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

The problem with getting the Lakers high pick when  the top teens are point guards,  then you don't need Jeff Teague.

If we trade PG to Boston, we might as well start broadcasting Celtic games in Indy because they'll be whipping us with our best player

If Paul George goes to Boston and they keep Thomas, Horford, and Crowder - they will be scary. I am not sure what the Celtics could offer us for PG. I would want that Draft pick and Crowder at least.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Paul George goes to Boston and they keep Thomas, Horford, and Crowder - they will be scary. I am not sure what the Celtics could offer us for PG. I would want that Draft pick and Crowder at least.

Crowder is the one I hear is up for trade bait potentially to a team.........you might be able to try and get the high pick and Crowder. 

They have to pay IT this summer too though. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We better get more than that.

...I'd rather have chowder than Crowder...........Boston doenst have anyone to trade us that they'd be willing to trade us

5 minutes ago, Jules said:

Magic is also working with Kobe Bryant's agent. 

Oh God, Magic is VERY charming and persuasive. I found it hilarious that as soon as he became GM he called up Larry Bird again for old times sake to try and make a deal. lmao 

When I say Magic has stars in his eyes........

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2017/2/21/14688134/10-magic-johnson-tweets-lakers-president

•  

Magic and Rob Pelinka will have the Lakers back in the Playoffs in 2 years. Magic will attract all kinds of Free Agents

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

...I'd rather have chowder than Crowder...........Boston doenst have anyone to trade us that they'd be willing to trade us

That could be arranged too I think.

I agree, I am just saying that is for starters, throw in Smart too and maybe Bradley. I know Ainge isn't going to include Thomas or Horford in on any deals. So he will dangle that 1st Pick, Crowder, Smart, and Bradley.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree, I am just saying that is for starters, throw in Smart too and maybe Bradley. I know Ainge isn't going to include Thomas or Horford in on any deals. So he will dangle that 1st Pick, Crowder, Smart, and Bradley.

That's exactly what Larry wanted and Ainge didn't want to give up all of that. He wanted to give up 2 of those 3 players but not all of them

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Magic is gonna get PG and Westbrook in the next year

Westbrook is from LA, too, right?

.......and he might also think "I cant win where I am"

....and Magic wouldnt think twice about the money,.

Magic sounds like he would sign the 'Extra Crispy Colonel' if he had a jump shot....

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Magic sounds like he would sign the 'Extra Crispy Colonel' if he had a jump shot....

Yes and also went to college at UCLA. Lot of connections

4 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

That's exactly what Larry wanted and Ainge didn't want to give up all of that. He wanted to give up 2 of those 3 players but not all of them

I dont believe that.

......why would we want Crowder, Smart or Bradley?  We have guys like that

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

Have to think the Pacers would want more for PG from a team in the East. You may be able to finagle something better with Magic Johnson.

How do you feel about getting D'Angelo Russell? 

Being a Pacers fan I would want Ingram and Randle + their pick if the Lakers keep it. They are projected to pick 3rd but I have been hearing Magic loves Ingram. IMO, Ingram has the biggest upside for any Lakers player. I think he will end up better than Russell.

Magic wants to make the Lakers great again.

They seem happy with Brandon Ingram though but they have to add some weight on him. I think Magic has worked with Ingram a bit too one on one already I hear. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Being a Pacers fan I would want Ingram and Randle + their pick if the Lakers keep it. They are projected to pick 3rd but I have been hearing Magic loves Ingram. IMO, Ingram has the biggest upside for any Lakers player. I think he will end up better than Russell.

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay away from poor Ingram. I would feel horrible if they wanted to move him since he just got there. lmao 

I do think Magic though does love the potential of Ingram so it makes getting a player from them tough.

I dont believe that.

......why would we want Crowder, Smart or Bradley?  We have guys like that

Pacers do not have guys like Smart and Bradley. Those two are great defensive players and that's something the Pacers don't have. I do agree on Crowder. But that 1st pick would be tempting

3 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Yes and also went to college at UCLA. Lot of connections

How about a 3-way (this has nothing to do with D-Wade and Gabrielle Union)

We send Paul George to LA, they send Ingram and their No.1 to OKC and OKC sends Russell Westbrook to Indy!!!

Are you with me!!

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Pacers do not have guys like Smart and Bradley. Those two are great defensive players and that's something the Pacers don't have. I do agree on Crowder. But that 1st pick would be tempting

Great defensive players> Gosh . Smart cant even hit the backboard with hisshot most nights.

Theyre role players.  We're sending them Top-15 steak the NBA and theyre sending us clam chowder

3 minutes ago, Jules said:

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay away from poor Ingram. I would feel horrible if they wanted to move him since he just got there. lmao 

I do think Magic though does love the potential of Ingram so it makes getting a player from them tough.

I don't think Magic would trade him but if George is involved he may??

We send Paul George to LA, they send Ingram and their No.1 to OKC and OKC sends Russell Westbrook to Indy!!!

Are you with me!!

I'm with the Gabrielle Union part. Not a three way though. I want her all to myself

Are you with me!!

I put your mind in the gutter. Sorry.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Paul George is a VET SuperStar and a Top 15 player in the league, maybe Top 10. Cant give him away for nothing. Superstar's don't grow on trees

No I agree with you on this. But.......you would also potentially get a super star with the top pick in the draft too.

Okay be very careful here too this offseason soon. Since I swear both the Lakers/Celtics want Lonzo Ball but don't want his dad and want to dump his dad off to the Pacers. lmao 

But maybe Magic Johnson is the only one who can handle Lonzo's dad?

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I'm with the Gabrielle Union part. Not a three way though. I want her all to myself

Fine, when that happens I can take Wade out for a night to distract him.