Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts cut tracker

Everyone

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG NOOOOOOOO!! FIREGRIGSON, HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING!!!!

..........SARCASIM! I just had to get in before someone called for it, you all know someone here is gonna criticize and call for his firings today

:lol::lol:

14 minutes ago, csmopar said:

..........SARCASIM! I just had to get in before someone called for it, you all know someone here is gonna criticize and call for his firings today

If they cut Morris this forum is capable of a meltdown we haven't since well last season judging by how many feel about him.

19 minutes ago, csmopar said:

LOL!:thmup:

9 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

If they cut Morris this forum is capable of a meltdown we haven't since well last season judging by how many feel about him.

The biggest meltdown last year was when Duron Carter got waived. I remember people saying there was no way he'd clear waivers and make the PS. And he did.

1 minute ago, SilentHill said:

Grigson is gonna throw a curve ball and cut Tolzien and Morris. I can't wait for the reactions.

well, we havent had that typical Grigs curve ball yet this off season...... no big splash, no trades, so how much longer can he sit idle?

20 minutes ago, csmopar said:

personally, i could care less, Luck goes down, it's all over regardless.

Having a capable back up is not solely about filling in after a season ender. If Luck were to miss a couple weeks due to injury, a decent back up could make all the difference. One would think you would have learned that last year when we nearly made the playoffs with our back up playing half the season.

1 minute ago, ColtsLegacy said:

Having a capable back up is not solely about filling in after a season ender. If Luck were to have a couple week injury, a decent back up could make all the difference. One would think you would have learned that last year when we nearly made the playoffs with our back up playing half the season.

No I get that.  But I think really either one might squeak us a game maybe 2, anymore than that and i just dont see them carrying the team.  

6 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

It's not about carrying the team. A couple games could make all the difference.

True true. All I'm saying is that to me, and this is just me, I dont see a HUGE difference between the 2, Morris MIGHT have a slight edge, but if i'm not mistaken, he didn't play against the 1s much did he? And Tolzien did right? so i'm thinking they're roughly on the same playing level.

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

True true. All I'm saying is that to me, and this is just me, I dont see a HUGE difference between the 2, Morris MIGHT have a slight edge, but if i'm not mistaken, he didn't play against the 1s much did he? And Tolzien did right? so i'm thinking they're roughly on the same playing level.

And that's fine. I have no problem with that, but it's a lot different than your original statement.

37 minutes ago, csmopar said:

personally, i could care less, Luck goes down, it's all over regardless.

5 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

This is the least anticipated I've been for final cuts. It seems like we didn't see much from anyone and it's obvious what UDFAs are a lock to stay. But there isn't one cut that might be surprising with how the team has played as a whole. 

Quite the opposite my friend. There's gonna be a lot of use able talent let go. Especially due to injuries 

Just now, csmopar said:

Quite the opposite my friend. There's gonna be a lot of use able talent let go. Especially due to injuries 

Yeah but no one that would really be shocking. No one really balled out in pre season besides Rodgers.

Like at RB. Todman made some plays but I wouldn't be shocked if he was cut. Even though he impressed me I don't think there's anyone who did anything to be a lock for the 53.

1 minute ago, Defjamz26 said:

Yeah but no one that would really be shocking. No one really balled out in pre season besides Rodgers.

Like at RB. Todman made some plays but I wouldn't be shocked if he was cut. Even though he impressed me I don't think there's anyone who did anything to be a lock for the 53.

Yeah but given the injuries all over the team, there are going to be some surprising cuts of quality guys.

1 minute ago, Everyone said:

Yeah but given the injuries all over the team, there are going to be some surprising cuts of quality guys.

Possibly. If we're talking WR then I agree. Rodgers has stood out the most this pre-season but Smith has potential. He's someone that could be a casualty. Or Quan Bray. You'd love to have him as just a return guy but his lack of receiving skill and the need to keep extra CBs on the roster could make him a casualty.