Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts cut tracker

Everyone

1 minute ago, Defjamz26 said:

Possibly. If we're talking WR then I agree. Rodgers has stood out the most this pre-season but Smith has potential. He's someone that could be a casualty. Or Quan Bray. You'd love to have him as just a return guy but his lack of receiving skill and the need to keep extra CBs on the roster could make him a casualty.

hes talking about cuts from other teams

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Yeah no RB cut would be surprising. Ridley looked terrible in that game. Toddman might make it but I'm not comfortable with him getting any significant work.

I like Todman over Turbin. Todman has better explosiveness through the hole than either Turbin or Gore. And he's a better change of pace to Gore than Turbin. He's the only back who really threatens big play potential.

Just now, krunk said:

Man I hope Smith makes it to the PS. Dont want to lose him. Kid can ball

An extra factor with Smith is that he was drafted 7th overall in the CFL draft.  Even less a chance than usual of him sitting on our PS...

1 minute ago, Everyone said:

I'd take Hillman. Good change of pace guy. Has some fumbling issues though.

12 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

I like Todman over Turbin. Todman has better explosiveness through the hole than either Turbin or Gore. And he's a better change of pace to Gore than Turbin. He's the only back who really threatens big play potential.

My thoughts exactly. People penciled in Turbin as the #2 back as soon as we got him, but he's been outplayed. Considering how aggressive they were last year with cutting guys who got outplayed (Chapman and Hughes)  I'm assuming Turbin is on the bubble.

4 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Anyone know what he would make (ballpark) in the CFL?

As of October 2014, the average salary for a CFL player is $89,285 per season. The salary cap for each team is $5 million. The minimum player salary is $50,000, increasing by $1,000 per year until 2018. The salary cap increases by $50,000 per year until 2018.

A practice squad player will make a minimum of $6,900 for every week he is on a practice squad. That equals $117,300 is a player remains on a practice squad for 17 weeks, more if his team reaches the playoffs