Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

csmopar

Peyton Manning sex assault allegations

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, bababooey said:

According to your link In addition she sued someone else in 2010 who she claimed herniated a disc in her back during a massage. She loves to sue apparently. It doesn't say the outcome

this chick's lawsuit against Karan was thrown out of court.

http://nypost.com/2012/03/09/karan-suit-is-tossed/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

 

So how can we take her seriously when she sued Peyton for saying she was "vulgar"? Clearly, she IS vulgar.

That's what I'm saying, these words from her now deleted Facebook in addition to changing her story from visual to physical 17 years later, in addition to naming 33 other athletes before Peyton and also naming herself and causing her own trouble at UCF a decade later while suing every chance she can get. We've seen Peyton show exemplary moral character for 20 years and now we see she's been showing the opposite since the incident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

When did I ever claim it wasn't a King article.    And I don't care that it is.

 

He may have an agenda about race.....   but the incidents themselves are not about race.     So, all I care about are the facts involved.    And I've seen nothing that says the facts he's posting are wrong or incorrect or even over-inflated.

 

That's what happens when your narrow minded and only see what you want to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

 

 

You keep bringing up this "they lost" thing. It's not true. There was a settlement. I have explained this in like 5 posts, but you keep ignoring them. By settling, Peyton admitted he did something wrong (just as he said in his book) but NOT that he did what she said.

 

Yes....  as I've explained...   a settlement....   where the UT paid her....  and then in the 2nd case,  the Mannings paid her.

 

She's got scoreboard.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NewColtsFan said:

 

Yes....  as I've explained...   a settlement....   where the UT paid her....  and then in the 2nd case,  the Mannings paid her.

 

She's got scoreboard.

 

 

Yes, Peyton admitted he did the wrong thing. He mooned someone and she was there. Therefore, he "paid" her. What is so hard about this? That in no way proves that he assaulted her or did anything to her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

Yes....  as I've explained...   a settlement....   where the UT paid her....  and then in the 2nd case,  the Mannings paid her.

 

She's got scoreboard.

 

Yes,   only guilty people settle out of court.    Are you sure you were in the media profession?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

Yes....  as I've explained...   a settlement....   where the UT paid her....  and then in the 2nd case,  the Mannings paid her.

 

She's got scoreboard.

 

The settlement with UT was due to 33 claims dating back to 1990, and the University also stated she shared responsibility for the harrassment.   You really should read everything about it.  Not just bits and pieces.

 

Yes, the Mannings settled the 2nd time.   A settlement doesn't always mean guilt.   Ask Bob Kraft.   Or were the Pats  guilty...??? :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, bababooey said:

 

Because I never saw it before.....

 

But here's the deal.....   there's basically nothing in there that helps Peyton Manning.

 

It hurts Shaun King and his motive.      But that doesn't hurt the victim....   and it doesn't much help Peyton.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fx Stryker said:

 

He isn't a Colts fan. He is a Stanford fan rooting for Andrew Luck.

 

 

And that's the kind of thinking that spreads like wildfire here.....

 

If you're a Colts fan then you have to back your idol no matter what.      Sorry,  I've never gone in for that no matter who my favorite player or team was.

 

I used to be a Pete Rose fan.   And then I found out what kind of person he was.     Still a great player,  but a terrible human being.

 

I'm a Peyton Manning fan.    But I don't check my brains at the door when I come here....   I still no how to think....      There's nothing out there on these cases that's very helpful to Peyton Manning.

 

Hey, if you think there is,  then post it!     Find the story that helps Peyton Manning clear his good name!

 

Post it right here!      You're a big Peyton Manning fan -- so now you get to back it up!     Maybe you can do what Peyton Manning's lawyers have been unable to do -- clear his good name.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fx Stryker said:

 

He isn't a Colts fan. He is a Stanford fan rooting for Andrew Luck.

The only thing he is a fan of is not being mature enough to consider anyone's point of view but his own. I put him on ignore, I am through with his nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

The settlement with UT was due to 33 claims dating back to 1990, and the University also stated she shared responsibility for the harrassment.   You really should read everything about it.  Not just bits and pieces.

 

Yes, the Mannings settled the 2nd time.   A settlement doesn't always mean guilt.   Ask Bob Kraft.   Or were the Pats  guilty...??? :dunno:


 

Are you really going to bring up the Patriots?     You -- who spent the better part of year leading the charge against Tom Brady and all his sycophant fans?      How is what they did any different from what you've done?

 

You just walked into a trap that you made for yourself.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NewColtsFan said:

 

 

And that's the kind of thinking that spreads like wildfire here.....

 

If you're a Colts fan then you have to back your idol no matter what.      Sorry,  I've never gone in for that no matter who my favorite player or team was.

 

I used to be a Pete Rose fan.   And then I found out what kind of person he was.     Still a great player,  but a terrible human being.

 

I'm a Peyton Manning fan.    But I don't check my brains at the door when I come here....   I still no how to think....      There's nothing out there on these cases that's very helpful to Peyton Manning.

 

Hey, if you think there is,  then post it!     Find the story that helps Peyton Manning clear his good name!

 

Post it right here!      You're a big Peyton Manning fan -- so now you get to back it up!     Maybe you can do what Peyton Manning's lawyers have been unable to do -- clear his good name.

 

 

 

I don't think you understand how these things work.... how does one prove a negative? In other words, how can Peyton prove he never did something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

 

And that's the kind of thinking that spreads like wildfire here.....

 

If you're a Colts fan then you have to back your idol no matter what.      Sorry,  I've never gone in for that no matter who my favorite player or team was.

 

I used to be a Pete Rose fan.   And then I found out what kind of person he was.     Still a great player,  but a terrible human being.

 

I'm a Peyton Manning fan.    But I don't check my brains at the door when I come here....   I still no how to think....      There's nothing out there on these cases that's very helpful to Peyton Manning.

 

Hey, if you think there is,  then post it!     Find the story that helps Peyton Manning clear his good name!

 

Post it right here!      You're a big Peyton Manning fan -- so now you get to back it up!     Maybe you can do what Peyton Manning's lawyers have been unable to do -- clear his good name.

 

 

You didn't follow Luck to the Colts? You rooted for the Colts in 2010 and before?

 

I've specifically asked you before if you followed Elway to the Broncos. Your response was you watched the NFL, but didn't specifically root for John Elway because you preferred college football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Yes,   only guilty people settle out of court.    Are you sure you were in the media profession?

 

What are you defending?      There's nothing out there that helps Peyton Manning in this case.

 

All you're trying to do is beat up the victim.    If you discredit her,  then you're saving poor Peyton.

 

Very brave of you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

 

 

I don't think you understand how these things work.... how does one prove a negative? In other words, how can Peyton prove he never did something?

 

Right.    He never did something.      OK. 

 

I don't know what planet you live on -- but I hope I never visit there.........

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NewColtsFan said:

 

What are you defending?      There's nothing out there that helps Peyton Manning in this case.

 

All you're trying to do is beat up the victim.    If you discredit her,  then you're saving poor Peyton.

 

Very brave of you.

 

 

When someone makes an accusation it is on THEM to prove it. That's because you can't prove that something "didn't happen." A defendant cannot "prove" that something "didn't happen." I don't think you understand this. This is exactly why "innocent until proven guilty" is so important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

Right.    He never did something.      OK. 

 

I don't know what planet you live on -- but I hope I never visit there.........

 

 

How can someone prove they didn't do X? Peyton obviously was around this person a lot. How could he prove he never assaulted her? It'd be like me demanding you prove you've never assaulted someone. How could you do that? This is why the burden of proof is on the accuser. You have put the burden of proof on the defendant. That's not how it works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

What are you defending?      There's nothing out there that helps Peyton Manning in this case.

 

All you're trying to do is beat up the victim.    If you discredit her,  then you're saving poor Peyton.

 

Very brave of you.

 

Peyton made a mistake, but this woman's rep and penchant for keeping it going and the like makes her worse looking.  I like that you're being like Luca Brasii......looks like you might have stepped in the bear trap :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've gotten to the heart of the matter. Some people in this thread are clueless to the fact that when it comes to an accusation, the burden of proof is on the accuser. It is horrifying to me that some people don't understand this! May they never serve on a jury!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:


 

Are you really going to bring up the Patriots?     You -- who spent the better part of year leading the charge against Tom Brady and all his sycophant fans?      How is what they did any different from what you've done?

 

You just walked into a trap that you made for yourself.

 

 

I didn't walk into a trap.  I was simply making a comparison...  If you settle ~ you must be guilty?

 

Nice deflection on your part by the way.   

 

And I led the charge..??  that is Hilarious.   I am disappointed in you. You are clearly not the person you've pretended to be here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

What are you defending?      There's nothing out there that helps Peyton Manning in this case.

 

All you're trying to do is beat up the victim.    If you discredit her,  then you're saving poor Peyton.

 

Very brave of you.

 

She has changed her story multiple times.   Why should anyone believe anything she says?   

 

Peyton admitted to inappropriate showing of his cash and prizes.  That is wrong and he shouldn't have done it.   But there is absolutely zero proof of any kind that he did anything else.

 

He accuses an unnamed trainer in his book as having a vulgar mouth.  She has proven that to be fact in the last few days on her Facebook page.

 

She has been in lawsuits multiple times before and after peyton,  yet she didn't file wrongful termination with her job at at UCF,  why? 

 

Everything you are claiming to be fact cane from her legal teams brief before her lawsuit against peyton and the publisher of the book.  None,   repeat,  none of it is backed by any proof.

 

Who is trying to beat up who.   You choose not to do any research outside of the king article.  Get real

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

 

You can't even do simple math.

 

It's not 17 years later as you've been blabbing about on in a zillion posts to protect your idol.

 

 

lmao I'm a CPA I'm pretty sure I know a little about math. I posted proof that she changed her story from visual to physical years later, with the articles at the time saying absolutely nothing about physical touch. I posted proof that she is in fact extremely vulgar, Gramz posted that she tried to name 33 other people in her suit against UT in addition to more suits after settling, adonis was posted florio's dismantling of King's biased one sided racially charged "facts" that were written by her lawyer and paid for by her which you keep copying and pasting and stating is fact. Jvan has established among the fox sports article that her jobs were lost due to her own suit against UT and then the fact she decided to name herself ten years later as the person in a paragraph of a freaking book when at UCF. Neither time did she sue for wrongful termination. Her life was by no means ruined as she's made it profitable to be her by not letting things stay in the past, it's a shame we can't see more of her Facebook posts since she deleted hers over the weekend but feel free to peruse the imgur link I provided.

 

But by all means, please keep quoting King and her lawyer as your bible and don't address any of my points individually. just say nothing makes Peyton look better when in fact this all makes Peyton look better. It's a great look for you and probably why people respect you so much around here and value what you provide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Restored said:

Okay guys I've figured it out.

 

amfootball=NewColtsFan

 

I can personally guarantee that NCF and amfootball are not the same person. Take that for what it's worth, but I'm certain I know what I'm talking about there, and I really don't know how anyone could mistake one for the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...