Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore Reporter Calls Colts Worst Ever

workinman

i realize this is from december 11, but what the hey, the worst ever, dont think so. i think its just another disgruntle baltimore fan spewing thier hatered for the colts, they just need to let things go!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/^cowpatties^-sp-preston-ravens-1212-20111211,0,6583429.column?utm_source=bleacherreport.com&utm_medium=referral

heres the link to read the article.

i realize this is from december 11, but what the hey, the worst ever, dont think so. i think its just another disgruntle baltimore fan spewing thier hatered for the colts, they just need to let things go!

http://www.baltimore...medium=referral

heres the link to read the article.

Baltimore Sun, hardly worth lining the bottom of a bird cage with on its best day. There is a lot of chest thumping going on here right now, and why not? The Ravens are in a good spot, and they beat the Steelers twice and the Colts for the first time in a long time. There's a lot of uncertainty about the Colts going forward, and there are some here who are willing to "take their shots" while they can. It was a deplorable season, but it was also an annomaly. I don't think there are too many football fans who are looking for a repeat next year.

sorru about the link not working, can i have a muligan on that one please

I think the link had a word in it that was not allowed by the forum filter. So if you post the link itself, it will change the word in the url and ruin the link. However, if you write a sentence out, then hyperlink it to the article, you won't have to deal with this problem

I have been a Colts fan my entire life since my dad took me to games in Baltimore(we lived in PA). I now live in Baltimore and still sport my Colts gear along with my entire family. Balti^fool^s(an appropriate nickname for some), are still crazy mad. I do not understand the hatred still. They have a great franchise here and still they complain. Heck, they stole the Browns, though they would argue that they did not???? There are many "closet" colts fans still here though. Get over it I say.

he is right. some of those crappy colts teams i watched in the 80s and early 90s when i was growing up were the worst ever. in fact they just plain sucked. lol thank god for jim irsay....... " may bob rest in peace" and for peyton manning because they arent the worst anymore. one bad season in 12 does not a bad franchise make.

he is right. some of those crappy colts teams i watched in the 80s and early 90s when i was growing up were the worst ever. in fact they just plain sucked. lol thank god for jim irsay....... " may bob rest in peace" and for peyton manning because they arent the worst anymore. one bad season in 12 does not a bad franchise make.

Yeah, they WERE IN FACT bad. But this year's team, while it played hard, looked like a Chinese Firedrill on the field. Makes you want to poke your mind's eye out to remember some of the situations and the lack of discipline. Brrrrrr.....makes me shiver.

I have been a Colts fan my entire life since my dad took me to games in Baltimore(we lived in PA). I now live in Baltimore and still sport my Colts gear along with my entire family. Balti^fool^s(an appropriate nickname for some), are still crazy mad. I do not understand the hatred still. They have a great franchise here and still they complain. Heck, they stole the Browns, though they would argue that they did not???? There are many "closet" colts fans still here though. Get over it I say.

I prefer the term Balti^fool^, but, yeah...

Edit: Never mind, the filter won't allow it, so we probably said the same thing :wave:

"Rest of world declares Baltimore the worst city ever."

HEY! I happen to live in that city and it isn't as bad as people say it is. Maybe because I'm used to it. lol

But on topic, Ravens/Baltimore fans are known to do this (I live in Baltimore). Ravens fans tend to keep their mouth shut when things aren't going well but when they are on top you will see every fan come out of the cracks and support the team and talk trash as if they weren't downplaying them 10 seconds ago. When Flacco messes up, they want to trade him. When he wins, they love them. When the Ravens lose, they always knew they sucked. But when they win, their the best team in the world. their are some good Ravens fans but majority of them can tend to be very fairweather,