Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

T.Y. "Illegal touching" play....no flag?

cmgww

So, TY got called for going out of bounds and being the first guy back in to touch the ball. But where was the flag for a blatant helmet to helmet hit by the Denver DB? I mean he laid Hilton out. How there wasn't a flag on that one was beyond me. Hilton was clearly dazed and it took him a bit to get up. The replay was pretty clear too. I know we won and I'm happy, but had Hilton ended up hurt on that play I'd be pretty mad.

So, TY got called for going out of bounds and being the first guy back in to touch the ball. But where was the flag for a blatant helmet to helmet hit by the Denver DB? I mean he laid Hilton out. How there wasn't a flag on that one was beyond me. Hilton was clearly dazed and it took him a bit to get up. The replay was pretty clear too. I know we won and I'm happy, but had Hilton ended up hurt on that play I'd be pretty mad.

I didn't watch the replay but I thought the same as you. 

Yes I did notice that also. I also noticed Talib trying to put Allens eye out and then Miller kneeing Doyle in the neck. I guess  Denver's defense didn't like the Colts beating them? Pretty poor sportsmanship in my book.

That's Talib in a nutshell. When he played for Tampa Bay some years back, the personal foul penalties killed them in close games. 

It looked like it was his hip that was making him get up slowly based on how he was rubbing it while he was on the ground.

I also thought the flag was on the DB. Helmet to helmet didn't get called at all in this game, which is disappointing since the NFL has placed a huge emphasis on concussion prevention.