Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Yeah AR, quit enjoying life and stop trying to stay in shape! Stop playing BB-bad for knees Stop running...bad for hammy and joints Stop lifting weights...might tear a muscle or tendon No cycling...too many distracted drivers out there Stop driving....again,too many crazy drivers No more showers...might slip in the tub Don't throw...anything....might hurt that shoulder Avoid going up or coming down stairs....you could slip and fall Play it safe AR....enjoy your summer and see you at camp! PS...don't fly either..lots of crazy things happening to planes    
    • Toppin was toying with Knicks. That Dunk he had when he went between the legs and wind milled it to put us up 20 in Game 7 was the exclamation point. I look at 3 of the 4 Boston games and the difference to me was their experience. They have been deep in the playoffs many years and just know how to close games better than us. As of now in the East we are a top 4 team at least, Boston, NY, and Milwaukee are the other 3. We were fortunate that Giannis was out for the Bucks.
    • Lol, Hart is pretty funny! Rib busting humor!🤣
    • I feel the same.  The Colts return a defensive line that had 4 players with 8 or more sacks and hopefully a full season from Grover, just say no Grove...lol.  Then the additions of Latu, Davis, and re-sign of Smith...ahhh the possibilities. 
    • I’m trying to learn more about the NBA landscape. Players seem to move teams frequently bc chemistry is huge in basketball. I thought Toppin was an awesome contributor during the playoffs. I’m seeing is a restricted free agent so it really depends how much other teams are willing to offer. I think they keep him if no one goes much higher than his 7.7m qualifying offer.    A few articles have suggested trading Walker and picks while his value is high for another win now piece. I can see the logic in this, especially if they like Mathurin and signing Siakam to a max contract.   Pacers typically aren’t a free agent destination so if they can improve their top 7 and make real push into contender territory, they have some decisions to make. 
  • Members