Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injury Updates

TKnight24

He got injured not benched. Harrison is the LAST person we need/want on the field

I will say, I am not a big fan of Harrison but he did alright against the Saints (I did miss the 4th quarter though so if something happened after fox went to the Washington game I did not see it.

He did make one boneheaded call that lead to a sack but outside of that he looked solid in pass protection.

I hope so. Whalen left a lot on the field last week. First time I've seen great kickoff return blocking in a long time, and he couldn't maximize it.

Well, Whalen was back there because he was supposed to be sure handed and a good decision maker.  His lack of speed was always going to result in leaving some yards out there on the field.  3 strikes and you're out.

Well, Whalen was back there because he was supposed to be sure handed and a good decision maker.  His lack of speed was always going to result in leaving some yards out there on the field.  3 strikes and you're out.

He did this last year. Over time, he started making mistakes in the return game, and that 'sure handed returner who makes good decisions' label didn't apply anymore. Again this year... Now he's just the slow returner who can't bust big returns and might put the ball on the ground or snap the ball on a dead play and cost you 50 yards in field position.

He did this last year. Over time, he started making mistakes in the return game, and that 'sure handed returner who makes good decisions' label didn't apply anymore. Again this year... Now he's just the slow returner who can't bust big returns and might put the ball on the ground or snap the ball on a dead play and cost you 50 yards in field position.

Lol

Nothing else needs to be said :-)

I will say, I am not a big fan of Harrison but he did alright against the Saints (I did miss the 4th quarter though so if something happened after fox went to the Washington game I did not see it.

He did make one boneheaded call that lead to a sack but outside of that he looked solid in pass protection.

I dunno some of those weird line calls started creeping back in when Harrison was on the field. From what I saw...

What did he injure?

I don't think they said, he got up slow. The saints called a time out and I don't remember if he was on the field for the 3rd down that sealed the game. 

Vontae Davis remained in the game.  He was merely "shaken up" on a play.

He finished the game without having to sit out on any of the remaining defensive snaps. 

I agree with your points and won't shed a tear if whalen is cut.... but that play wasn't his fault........

I don't need him to be cut, just don't think he should continue to return kicks. 

I was being facetious about the fake fail, but he really shouldn't have snapped the ball. 

I don't need him to be cut, just don't think he should continue to return kicks.

I was being facetious about the fake fail, but he really shouldn't have snapped the ball.

I agree, I think he has a very good role on this team as a possession type guy in that 5-15 yard type range stuff over the middle. Given an opportunity, I don't think the kid is a bad receiver, he just isn't anything flashy. Do we need all the receivers to be flashy? Not at all.

I agree, I think he has a very good role on this team as a possession type guy in that 5-15 yard type range stuff over the middle. Given an opportunity, I don't think the kid is a bad receiver, he just isn't anything flashy. Do we need all the receivers to be flashy? Not at all.

I'm totally okay with him being a WR5 and playing special teams (so long as he knows the plays) and all that. He's just not a good returner. At times, he's been a safe returner, but not lately.

I'm totally okay with him being a WR5 and playing special teams (so long as he knows the plays) and all that. He's just not a good returner. At times, he's been a safe returner, but not lately.

Yep, we are on the same page. He isn't a 1-3 but could be pressed into a 4 and is certainly a 5. I think the team philosophy, and rightfully so is just be safe and let this juggernaut offense take over with at least space from the 20 and focus on catching the ball. Well as we have all seen so far this season, we haven't seen any offense except for and offensive group led by #12 so far this season

Yep, we are on the same page. He isn't a 1-3 but could be pressed into a 4 and is certainly a 5. I think the team philosophy, and rightfully so is just be safe and let this juggernaut offense take over with at least space from the 20 and focus on catching the ball. Well as we have all seen so far this season, we haven't seen any offense except for and offensive group led by #12 so far this season

Very offensive.