Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 0-2?

John Waylon

I think the Pats toughest competition will come from the division this year. Hard to believe but it appears to be true through two games. Brady has always had his way with Wade Phillips defenses so I am not concerned with Denver. Although I do like what Oakland is doing. They will be a tough out for every team in that division this year.

I think you guys are the team to beat but I would be worried about Denver more than anyone. That is just me. If they get HFA and Peyton is healthy they will be really tough to beat. We beat them last year in the Playoffs but Peyton wasn't healthy.

I think you guys are the team to beat but I would be worried about Denver more than anyone. That is just me. If they get HFA and Peyton is healthy they will be really tough to beat. We beat them last year in the Playoffs but Peyton wasn't healthy.

Yeah, I guess we will see how it goes. I like Denver's D a lot but I think Kubiak is in trouble with the O. He and Elway don't want Manning running his Indy offense as they don't believe he will last the season doing it. But he obviously can't run Kubiak's system at all so we will see how it all shakes out. But to be honest, I fear San Diego more in that division.

Maybe you guys can find a way to celebrate it!

Colts_Banner3.jpg

I kid I kid...just a little playful banter.

The Colts will turn it around...there's a few south matchups coming up and you can string a few wins together and get this thing back on track. 

Hopefully. I would hate to have to play you guys with a record worse than 3-2

Hopefully. I would hate to have to play you guys with a record worse than 3-2

I honestly don't see any problem with hanging a Final 4 banner. That is a great accomplishment. We were 1 of 4 teams left playing for the SB. I know you were just kidding around but for some reason the Colts got a lot of backlash from that. I would rather hang those then a Division Title because going far in the Playoffs is much better.

I honestly don't see any problem with hanging a Final 4 banner. That is a great accomplishment. We were 1 of 4 teams left playing for the SB. I know you were just kidding around but for some reason the Colts got a lot of backlash from that. I would rather hang those then a Division Title because going far in the Playoffs is much better.

im 99 percent sure you replied to the wrong person there  haha

Maybe you guys can find a way to celebrate it!

Colts_Banner3.jpg

I kid I kid...just a little playful banter.

The Colts will turn it around...there's a few south matchups coming up and you can string a few wins together and get this thing back on track.

Those banners are what wrong with America today. I won't have my kids playing in leagues were everyone's winner. Why expire to be great if rewarded for losing....ugh. Embarrassing.

Those banners are what wrong with America today. I won't have my kids playing in leagues were everyone's winner. Why expire to be great if rewarded for losing....ugh. Embarrassing.

So making a Final 4 is losing to you? If your kid was racing against 32 other kids and came in 3rd or 4th you would say they are a loser? That is basically what your Post says. We were better than 28 other teams last season, that is not being a loser. That is called coming up short but being a winner for 95% of the season.

So making a Final 4 is losing to you? If your kid was racing against 32 other kids and came in 3rd or 4th you would say they are a loser? That is basically what your Post says. We were better than 28 other teams last season, that is not being a loser. That is called coming up short but being a winner for 95% of the season.

2015 MNF week 2 finalist? Seriously? Gtsoh!!

So making a Final 4 is losing to you? If your kid was racing against 32 other kids and came in 3rd or 4th you would say they are a loser? That is basically what your Post says. We were better than 28 other teams last season, that is not being a loser. That is called coming up short but being a winner for 95% of the season.

You don't celebrate being second.  It is all or nothing in the NFL and in real life.

every team hangs those banners though.  the patriot fans used that as ammo over the summer but they do the same thing if they lose in a conference final

I hear what you are saying, but just because every team does it doesn't change the premise.  This "everyone gets a ribbon" mentality is a real problem in the U.S.

That being said, I won't comment further as this is supposed to be a football thread, not a "what is wrong with America" thread and I don't want to hijack it any more than necessary.

What's worse than being 0-2?  Being 0-2 and not having a franchise QB to eventually bail you out.  I'm looking at you Houston.

What's worse than being 0-2?  Ugh, the sinking realization that the Pats are going to filet this team AGAIN on national TV.  Is there a mercy rule in the NFL?  No?  Oh well, then we may be looking at an OLD record going down.  The Redskins scored 72 on the Giants in 1966.  That could very well be in jeopardy.