Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Makes You Yell Watching The Game?

89 members have voted

1. 1. What aggravates you the most watching the game?

• Penalties
    • Turnovers
    • Three and outs
    • Dropped passes
    • Opposing team connecting a third and long.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed tackle after missed tackle and when the opposing team converts a third and long, especially if it's on missed tackles...and when the Colts are losing, and the commentators can't stop drooling over a member(s) of the opposing team. I'm talking to you, Cris Collinsworth. I am fairly certain that he spent the downtime in the broadcasting booth during the Colts/Pats game last year writing "Mrs. Cris Brady" all up and down the margins of his notes, with little hearts over the i's in Cris where the dots should be, of course. Grrrr. Shaaadup!! On that note, I have a new dog, and I'm really not sure how to warn him of things to come. Poor pooch.

Missed tackle after missed tackle and when the opposing team converts a third and long, especially if it's on missed tackles...and when the Colts are losing, and the commentators can't stop drooling over a member(s) of the opposing team. I'm talking to you, Cris Collinsworth. I am fairly certain that he spent the downtime in the broadcasting booth during the Colts/Pats game last year writing "Mrs. Cris Brady" all up and down the margins of his notes, with little hearts over the i's in Cris where the dots should be, of course. Grrrr. Shaaadup!! On that note, I have a new dog, and I'm really not sure how to warn him of things to come. Poor pooch.

I couldn't agree more. It's obvious that Collinsworth wants to make mad monkey love with Brady

broadcasting a Colts/Patriots game. The guy drives me insane.

I get mad when someone drops an easy pass that I or any 4th grade kid could make. I get so mad. I'm like, "you get paid millions of dollars to make that catch and you just drop it!" A 10 yr old could catch that ball!" That and just bone headed plays where they just arent thinking. I have no patience for that. I am prob going to hell for just all the horrible things I have called our players over the years over bone headed plays. Nevermind all the other things I have done in my life lol.

The two things I think I've yelled the loudest at over the years of watching Colts games:

1) The other team's D giving one of our guys "the business" at the tail end of / after a play

(My buddy & I both stood up & yelled "HEY!!!" at the exact same time on that one. Stereo protest.)

2) Walt Coleman's non-calls on the Patriots' "Grab-A-Colt" defense in the 2003 AFCCG