Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rookie of the year

bap1331

Ameer Abdullah if he starts

Bud Dupree

just throwing some different names out there

Dupree has a great opportunity while the defense in Pitt is in shambles that D-Line is a monster and no one has stepped up as a pass rusher.The concern of course is that defensive backfield they have.

Can't believe no one is saying Phillip Dorsett. Regardless of how deep the receiver core is, he'll get his balls because no one will cover him and when they do they'll be mismatched.

For defense I'll go with Leonard Williams.

ROTY is about production and impact. Look at OBJ last season. Do you really see Dorsett having that kind of year while sharing an offense with Johnson, Gore, Hilton among others?

ROTY is about production and impact. Look at OBJ last season. Do you really see Dorsett having that kind of year while sharing an offense with Johnson, Gore, Hilton among others?

No but no other offensive skill player will. Kevin White is fine. Parker head issues with guys foot. Copper has a 2nd year Derek Carr as his QB. Agholar could be in the running though.

With RBs, I don't see anyone really setting the league on fire like Lacy did his rookie year. Gordon is probably number 2 behind Olliver, while Gurley will split carries with Mason but is coming of an ACL tear. The Lions RB looks promising though.

Dorsett might do just enough to win. I think he could go for 600 yards

No but no other offensive skill player will. Kevin White is fine. Parker head issues with guys foot. Copper has a 2nd year Derek Carr as his QB. Agholar could be in the running though.

With RBs, I don't see anyone really setting the league on fire like Lacy did his rookie year. Gordon is probably number 2 behind Olliver, while Gurley will split carries with Mason but is coming of an ACL tear. The Lions RB looks promising though.

First might do just enough to win. I think he could go for 600 yards

Idk, I think you're really under selling the other guys. I could easily see Gordon/Gurley having breakout years as transitioning to RB from college is the easiest and those are some talented guys. White probably won't be a factor but Cooper has a good quarterback throwing to him, Perryman will be a big part of Baltimore's offense, Funchess' role just increased and we haven't even talked about the quarterbacks yet. I think Dorsett will do well enough when he is on the field, but I don't think he will be able to make a case for ROY.

Dorsett might do just enough to win. I think he could go for 600 yards

The chargers have Oliver third on the depth chart while gordon is number 1