Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RG3 says hes the best QB in the league

RockThatBlue

RG3 cleared to play. Several offensive linemen do not like him, according to this. I don't blame them at all when he called out his teammates, doesn't surprise me some of his teammates dislike him.

http://www.mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25282703/rg3-cleared-to-play-several-o-linemen-reportedly-dislike-him

This is no surprise. He threw them under the bus last year. Probably a big reason why he got rolled up on against the Lions.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RG3 cleared to play. Several offensive linemen do not like him, according to this. I don't blame them at all when he called out his teammates, doesn't surprise me some of his teammates dislike him.

http://www.mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25282703/rg3-cleared-to-play-several-o-linemen-reportedly-dislike-him

You... you .. RG3 hater. Why do all you Colt people hate RG3 ? 

I did see your earlier posts. You addressed Smith's more recent comments but not those before the draft. He said he was the best CB in the draft, not that he could become the best. Anyway, it's not important. I was just pointing out the double standard.

I am not a fan of RG3 but I think he gets too much criticism here.

He brings it on himself, should close his mouth and shrink his head a bit...study...play better but agree letʻs stop this thread so he can go to the CFL....good riddance 

I guess his o-linemen are colts fans who hate rg3 too.

That's correct and it's all no fault of his own. IMO , it's because his agent and the Redskins have done a very , very bad job with RG3. I mean they need to teach him not to be a self centered rotten teammate.

haha. Lol. I know you don't believe any of this.

As for RG3, I still don't get why he is hated so much here. I am around Giants fans all the time. One would believe they would dislike RG3 because he plays in their division but they don't talk about him. I just checked their official message board. This same topic started on Aug 17th received 2 replies. In one of the 2 replies, a Giants fan wrote that he wants his QB to say the same thing.

In fairness, it is the endless comparisons that were made between Luck and him in the draft. So Colts fans take pleasure in his failures for obvious reasons. But to your point, it does seem obsessive. There was the same amount of talk about Bledsoe and Rick Mirer who both went 1 and 2 in the draft and Mirer flamed out while Bledsoe went on to the Super Bowl in 1996. I can't remember any threads on PP on Mirer save for that first season. But the media cycle was also different then when a player could make a simple comment like RG did saying he believes he is still the best and no one even blinks an eye to 2015 where the comment ignites a viral media storm and is analyzed seven ways to heaven ...

In fairness, it is the endless comparisons that were made between Luck and him in the draft. So Colts fans take pleasure in his failures for obvious reasons. But to your point, it does seem obsessive. There was the same amount of talk about Bledsoe and Rick Mirer who both went 1 and 2 in the draft and Mirer flamed out while Bledsoe went on to the Super Bowl in 1996. I can't remember any threads on PP on Mirer save for that first season. But the media cycle was also different then when a player could make a simple comment like RG did saying he believes he is still the best and no one even blinks an eye to 2015 where the comment ignites a viral media storm and is analyzed seven ways to heaven ...

Huh... and I take it Gruden , who openly came out and pretty much tossed him into the Atlantic ocean is a Colt fan ? Are you oblivious to the fact that management is shoving RG3 down Gruden's throat ?  Are the constant innuendos that team mates don't care for him explained by the fact they are really closet Colt fans ? I'm a heater because I might take a stance against Quiz boy because he says RG# will be a fine pro QB ? I don't get it.

Explain to me why I'm a hater when I think a guy that cost a team 3 1'1 and a 2 is a bust after he's benched for Colt McCoy ? It's really a legit opinion that's not tainted by hate ... no ?

Huh... and I take it Gruden , who openly came out and pretty much tossed him into the Atlantic ocean is a Colt fan ? Are you oblivious to the fact that management is shoving RG3 down Gruden's throat ?  Are the constant innuendos that team mates don't care for him explained by the fact they are really closet Colt fans ? I'm a heater because I might take a stance against Quiz boy because he says RG# will be a fine pro QB ? I don't get it.

Explain to me why I'm a hater when I think a guy that cost a team 3 1'1 and a 2 is a bust after he's benched for Colt McCoy ? It's really a legit opinion that's not tainted by hate ... no ?

Hey there,

Please PM me. Don't want to discuss openly and derail the topic ...

haha. Lol. I know you don't believe any of this.

As for RG3, I still don't get why he is hated so much here. I am around Giants fans all the time. One would believe they would dislike RG3 because he plays in their division but they don't talk about him. I just checked their official message board. This same topic started on Aug 17th received 2 replies. In one of the 2 replies, a Giants fan wrote that he wants his QB to say the same thing.

In every sarcastic diatribe, there is at least 1 or 2 grains of truth in the humor. Regarding RG3, I'm just relieved Irsay passed on Robert & went with Andrew with each passing day. Will he ever make a comeback? Who knows, but I have my reservations. I have no dog in this hunt, but RG3 seems a shell of himself now. 

Lol he's not even starting week one. Not even the best QB on his own team. I bet Skip Bayless is somewhere crying.

He is.

Skip Bayless ✔@RealSkipBayless
Pretty obvious from the start, Jay Gruden no fan of RG3 and much more comfortable going forward w/ KCousins. Good luck w/ that.
11:49 AM - 29 Aug 2015