8/8/2015 Training Camp Thread

TKnight24

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. It's Holmes. #62 is Holmes.

Plus, Shipley was a white, white guy. Holmes has an olive complexion and a beard. So does the guy in the picture.

He was right, that is Shipley. Shipley was #62 the year they wore the HOF patches. He was 63 after he came back from being cut.

Just google "AQ Shipley picking nose" haha!

I have to agree with ColtsLegacy.  Those tats look like A.Q.'s. & he was also 62 for awhile. 

You both may be right.   But I see no reason to give Chappell a hard time.

The player is wearing the right number 62.    He's playing the right position,  Center.

If it's a mistake,  it's an honest mistake and may not even be chappell's.    It may be the person who took the shot and perhaps was not clear about who the player was?  

You both may be right.   But I see no reason to give Chappell a hard time.

The player is wearing the right number 62.    He's playing the right position,  Center.

If it's a mistake,  it's an honest mistake and may not even be chappell's.    It may be the person who took the shot and perhaps was not clear about who the player was?

The tattoos are a give away....don't think Holmes has any.

Good to see Moncrief high-pointing the ball and catching with his hands away from his body. If he gets that down, with his length and athleticism, he'll have an incredible catch radius.

Carter coming back to the field, but still limping. Looks to be favoring thigh or groin. Probably done today

— Jake Arthur (@JakeArthurPFS)

August 8, 2015

#colts Duron Carter walked off field with trainer. Hope to get update on several players after practice. Carter with ice on upper leg

— Mike Chappell (@mchappell51)

August 8, 2015

TY must have Carter's voodoo doll...

It was in response to the fact that Allen has lost a lot of weight.

Pags was asked how Allen looks?      Pagano answers.....     "he looks great!"

Take a deep breath.    Slow down.    You're way out over your skis.    You don't want to crash and burn....

InTK's defense, Pags did say "He's performing at a high level.", which he does not appear to be doing in regards to the

dropped passes.  Whether or not that's weight related I don't know, but i don't think he can state that he's "performing

at a high level" at this point in camp.

Next thing you know Pags is going to call him the "Deflator" for losing so much weight.

Just sayin'...

Nope.   It's Holmes.   #62 is Holmes.

Plus,  Shipley was a white,  white guy.    Holmes has an olive complexion and a beard.    So does the guy in the picture.

Just looking at the face (and complexion, the guy in the photo is much whiter than Holmes), I know it's Shipley. But for proof; this is the first, second, and third google image results for "AQ Shipley Colts":

shipley-aq-02.jpg

-spcolts1048.191120.jpg20121209.jpg

1411441616000-spCOLTS10-49191120.jpg