Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

capture this caption

CR91

Pagano: "If you don't get out there on that field this year and win this town a super bowl, I'm gonna lose my job! Is that what you want?!!" :Cry:

Luck: *Confused Face* " Are you seriously crying? I mean, with or without you, I'm going into the HOF sooooo..........."

:colts:

Chuck: You see that guy right there?!  He's a bowling ball of butcher knives!  He chops wood!  Day after day, he comes out here.  Never misses a practice, never opens his mouth and complains.  He just does his job.  We need more guys like that.  He's proud to be wearing blue.  He's a horseshoe guy! Get him the ball!!

Andrew: Coach, that's a tackling dummy

Chuck: You see that guy right there?!  He's a bowling ball of butcher knives!  He chops wood!  Day after day, he comes out here.  Never misses a practice, never opens his mouth and complains.  He just does his job.  We need more guys like that.  He's proud to be wearing blue.  He's a horseshoe guy! Get him the ball!!

Priceless!  Too funny.

There is the door they will toss me out of if I don't get to the Superbowl this year, What are you going to do about it?

I don't know why but, this got me wondering where Pags will coach if he is let go... hmmm... The only one I see right now would be the Dolphins. Long live the U.

Just because I can't like this twice. This hilarious and I don't think anyone will be able to top it.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 9, 2015 - inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, June 9, 2015 - inappropriate

temp2015_0520_OTA_2876--nfl_mezz_1280_10

Pagano: Why in the hell do you keep calling Cherilus "Kotex"?

Luck: Because he's only good for one period, coach. 

:lol:

temp2015_0520_OTA_2876--nfl_mezz_1280_10

Chuck: How the hell did you manage to avoid that sack when I purposely keep putting the absolute worst O-line in front of you week after week?

Luck: * please.......

Edited by Nadine
masked profanity

CP - "Hey, that's my defense over there.  Stop making them look so bad.  I don't need the people in the Colts forum losing their minds and calling for my head cuz the defense can't stop anyone.  Plus, you're making Grigs look bad, and you wouldn't like the Grigs when he's mad..."

AL - "What's a 'Colts forum' coach?  Is that one of the 'apps' the young folks are using?"

Pagano: Andrew, would you stop congratulating the defense whenever they get a sack or kill a drive? The offensive line doesn't like that. 

Luck: Well, if they give me a clean pocket to step up in, maybe I'll give them some praise them & take them all out for steak, tell em that.