Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Cole visiting Colts (if he leaves Tampa without a contract)

Come on Grigson, look at other players beyond ex-Eagles and Ravens!! Gheeze, I'm getting tired of reading these are the guys he keeps looking at!!! I know he has familiarity with them but it makes you wonder if he's paying enough attention to the other 29 teams!!! I'm starting to lose some faith in him. Maybe I should have included the Browns also... :)

im assuming you were talking about outside free agents....otherwise is doesn't make much sense. It would be difficult to fill a 53 man roster without signing some of your own free agents or not signing a few outside free agents.

Of course we have to sign FA....but I was referring to fans always whining to get FA's, and then complaining at what they cost....not whether or not they are needed. Hope that clarifies.

Of course we have to sign FA....but I was referring to fans always whining to get FA's, and then complaining at what they cost....not whether or not they are needed. Hope that clarifies.

Ya, I see that know. My bad

I'm okay with sitting Trent down for a conversation, but signing him to a large contract not so much. I value Cole's experience, but I have no idea how much tread is left on those tires. 

Yes, we need a great presence on defense. I wanna build thru the draft not free agency. If you backed into a corner right now, I'd say no. 

Come on Grigson, look at other players beyond ex-Eagles and Ravens!! Gheeze, I'm getting tired of reading these are the guys he keeps looking at!!! I know he has familiarity with them but it makes you wonder if he's paying enough attention to the other 29 teams!!! I'm starting to lose some faith in him. Maybe I should have included the Browns also... :)

Davis came from Miami, Walden from Green Bay, Bradshaw from New York, Nicks from New York, Thomas from New England, RJF from San Francisco, DHB from Oakland, Toler from Arizona, Landry from New York, I can go on